2022: Legacy Crew: Space A-Team Sign UP

symphonicpoet

Sleepysod":je5dskvl said:
Thanks and sorry for the delay. My bad for not painting and sending earlier in the year… :?

I'm just sorry I'm running it even later by being nine thousand miles from my mailing address for a little bit. (The neighbors are keeping an eye on things, but I haven't heard anything yet. Will let you know more as I find out myself.)

symphonicpoet

We are still trying to spring Murdoch. I'm communicating Sleepysod about it. Hopefully we'll figure out what the issue is. In the meantime, I appreciate your patience. We will have a drawing soon.

EricF

Administrator
symphonicpoet":ygmsa4bx said:
We are still trying to spring Murdoch. I'm communicating Sleepysod about it. Hopefully we'll figure out what the issue is. In the meantime, I appreciate your patience. We will have a drawing soon.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire ...

symphonicpoet

If no one has any objection, I'll hold the drawing this weekend. I'd like to leave Sleepysod in it, based on past experience and submissions, even though Murdoch is still AWOL. But I might suggest that in future we all make sure to post a pic of the submission before we send it. (Tomorrow's problem.) If Murdoch comes late I'll send him after. If not . . . well . . . that's the risks in this game, I suppose. I've never really had trouble with the post before, but this was a weird one, with me being out of the country for a while at a critical moment and I think there was a postal strike in the UK? Quite the mess. Hopefully this is fairly exceptional circumstances, but I want to get this thing rolling.

Sleepysod

Apologies again. I was late posting and then we suffered both a UK postal strike and a cyber attack on the Post Office around the same time which stopped them mailing international post. I suspect that he is lost somewhere in warp space and will arrive eventually. Please go ahead with the draw but exclude me from the results as he is still not with you. Apologies again.

Loose Loser

I see no sense in excluding you/yourself from drawing because of cyber attack on Royal Mail. You did paint and submit your model and also post it.

Royal is still in the mess with that cyber attack for international destinations. I've got package standing there from 9th of Jan. My Post got info it moved toward destination last week but on Royal's tracking it's still in process for departure?

Maybe if you type your tracking number into USPS tracking, maybe there is some info.

symphonicpoet

We have six submissions, counting Murdoch. I don't have any d5, but I have a whole bunch of d6. I've printed off the list. Time for the fates to decide. Back in five . . . (or six.) ;)

symphonicpoet

Loos Loser, you are our winner. I'll PM you to make sure we can sort the mail out. Murdoch will be late, but so long as we can find him I'll forward him along later.

Loose Loser

Thank you very much! Lovely models and can't wait to see them. I'll make little scenery for them as they'll be displayed on the shelf.

Thank you all for the lovely models and effort!

Sleepysod

Congratulations! If worst case and murdoch is lost in post forever I’ll paint up an alternative mini and send your direction

Loose Loser

Arrived today! Fantastic looking lot! Sorry for the bad photo but I'll make appropriate scenery.

Stunning miniatures. Will do my best with scenery.

Thank you all!

A-Team.jpg

Back