2022: Legacy Crew: Space A-Team Sign UP

symphonicpoet

I'm working on Face, but she's been a struggle. Please bear with me. I don't think I'll have her done quite in time. That said, BA has arrived and I'll keep my eyes open for Valaria and Mordoc. EricF and Bluey Zarzov, are you two still in? Happy to allow an extension . . . for reasons. I know we're moving even slower than usual, but I honestly do want to see this one through and in the end, I think it will turn out to be a nice little group.

symphonicpoet

So here's where we stand right now:

P2kLjcC.jpg

Face is well on her way. She'll happen, albeit slightly late. Very sorry about that. Once Murdock and Valaria get here that will make five. Am I missing anyone?

EricF

Administrator
Still in! Sorry real life getting in the way a bit of painting recently, but the transport is nearly done. I've just got a coat of varnish to do and some weathering then a final coat of varnish to do. I lost some time by foolishly trying to get a good effect on the vehicle windows like I did on my crashed flyer, but it just didn't look right after a few attempts - so I've gone back to plain black and will just finish with a gloss varnish.

EricF

Administrator
Right off in the post tomorrow it goes... Apologies to the winner as it's not my finest work to date! I've left the licence plate blank should you wish to express yourself and oldhammer wit - SP AC3, etc, etc. I thought the flatbed whilst straying from tradition would provide somewhere to plonk miniatures and may be more practical.

spaceteam.jpg

symphonicpoet

That's positively brilliant! I love the general look of the thing, and I do believe the flatbed will be incredibly useful.

symphonicpoet

I'm declaring Space Face done. She's not perfect, but I think she can get the job done. Here she is mustering with the gang in some sleazy waiting area.

XpQVV92.jpg

symphonicpoet

Xj3nRso.jpg

Everyone is slowly arriving for their brief mission on Moab III. Now they just need to find a pilot to get them off the rock and onto their next mission . . .

Which is to say the gang is waiting on Murdoch. Which seems fitting somehow. Is Hannibal coming on this mission? Want to make sure there's not any other late arrivals in transit, but I'm going to be rocketing off to far away worlds myself soon, so I'd like to get this thing wrapped up. (Otherwise it'll be mid February before I can post anything.)

Loose Loser

5th time the charm to comment.

Fantastic looking lot of minis ( with those that yet have to arrive ), all of them ( even mine, haha joking, I think I've messed up with this one ). Truck is fantastic!

Badge looks great.

Sleepysod

Looks great, as does the badge. Hopefully Murcdoch will arrive soon… apparently the UK Post Office has been cyber attacked this week and can’t send anything overseas at the moment. Thankfully he went out last week so should be somewhere across the Atlantic by now - fingers crossed he’s not stuck in a sorting office somewhere :o

symphonicpoet

^Murdock always did seem to arrive late. Needing to break him out of the asylum complicates matters.

So let's make the badge official. If you've submitted, paste it up. I'd like to wait to hold the drawing until Murdock gets here, but I'm leaving the country for a couple of weeks shortly (to visit the wife's family in Vietnam) and maybe whoever wins might not want to wait . . . oh . . . another month and a half. We can revisit this later in the week, depending on what folks think. If he really doesn't get here before I leave we could always hold the drawing without him (still including Sleepysod, of course), send the gang that's here now before my trip, and send him along after I get back.

Anyway, here's the address for the badge if you want to add it to your signature line:

https://i.imgur.com/gYqARij.jpg

symphonicpoet

All right, I'm running later this year, with apologies. Still waiting for Murdoch and about to leave the country for two weeks. A neighbor will be checking the mail, so he'll be fine when he gets here, but I won't be mailing the thing out until after I get back. Quite sorry about that. I beg your patience. There will be a drawing and the lucky winner will get a quite nice little gang. Just . . . a few weeks later than usual. That said, I'll be checking my email and checking in on this forum periodically. In the meantime, I'll get a thread started for 2023 suggestions.

Thank you sincerely for your patience.

Your host,
David "SymphonicPoet" Ackerman

Back