[WIP] Building of Ruins of Mordheim modular table

ManicMan

well, well, well, very nice ^_^

just noticed when checking.. gave yourself 2 years for the project back in October 2021.. I think you have expanded the project since then.

well, well, well, very nice ^_^

just noticed when checking.. gave yourself 2 years for the project back in October 2021.. I think you have expanded the project since then.
You know how it is with deadlines. If it weren't for my wife and family, I would have finished construction a year ago. ;) But, slowly move forward. :)

Tutorial: Building a well, part 2.

I decided to cover the ready circles of the well with wooden roofs, which I used appropriately cut wooden pine strips and coffee sticks.

I aged and slightly damaged the cut pine strips 3x5 mm, then drilled them with a hand drill, and in the holes I placed a crank shaft (made from a toothpick and a paper clip) that would pull out a rope of water (made from twisted copper wire) and beams on which I would later place the roof.

SL6U9j.jpg

5cpmDZ.jpg

f7ERGp.jpg

ppNFrc.jpg

3PYtAr.jpg

BJb520.jpg

NT7iKD.jpg

tHQriJ.jpg

Ij8dkm.jpg

zoSeHi.jpg

ReW2bm.jpg

hIfp9A.jpg

hENZ11.jpg

vjb8DG.jpg

ZXDZ08.jpg

symphonicpoet

The one with the hole burned in then roof is especially spooky. Looks like some fire of hell came up out of the mouth of the well to consume everyone nearby. Brilliant work!

FelixJaegar

A seriously impressive table! With all the details it will be so immersive to play upon when complete.

The wells look great! It might be fun to have a rule that if a model is hit while next to one, there is a chance they are knocked down the well! (A bit like rules for being hit near the edge of an elevated building and falling)

A seriously impressive table! With all the details it will be so immersive to play upon when complete.

The wells look great! It might be fun to have a rule that if a model is hit while next to one, there is a chance they are knocked down the well! (A bit like rules for being hit near the edge of an elevated building and falling)
Thank you. Good idea! :)

Workshop: Construction of the 'Ruins of Mordheim' modular table, part 99.

Continued work on ruins. This time I equipped the storage module with doors and windows and scattered boards made of coffee sticks.

CJQzPW.jpg

XzkwYZ.jpg

32507k.jpg

I2TuMG.jpg

u4tvds.jpg

g7LGZd.jpg

aP4s94.jpg

uO29vN.jpg

CvPqJT.jpg

qk6XbX.jpg

WmuTcu.jpg

VDgdDD.jpg

2WElwb.jpg

That is very impressive work!
Thank you. :)

fantastic.

Workshop: Construction of the 'Ruins of Mordheim' modular table, part 100.

It's time to work on the next table module with Mordheim ruins for Warheim FS.

I made the door, shutters, a hang glider platform and a weather vane.

I mainly used cut coffee sticks, the hang glider is bits from the Birdmen of Catrazza set, and the weather vane is a rolled aluminum plate.

I might be wrong, but I think the word for this project and seams to carry on with each update is 'wspaniały'
Thank you very much. Yes, that's the right word. :)
i don't know what that means.
It means "wonderful."

Workshop: Construction of the 'Ruins of Mordheim' modular table, part 101.

Work on the Mordheim ruins table for Warheim FS continues.

I made another door using coffee sticks, a paper clip and a toothpick.

In the photos you can see what the door module looks like.

vgZoEV.jpg

67PpDh.jpg

nUJLfP.jpg

bnzVWx.jpg

smGwri.jpg

AgI6WV.jpg

bQ4IOv.jpg

sSj3Ws.jpg

AwkS9l.jpg

kn4BWs.jpg

au66PJ.jpg

69nIVA.jpg