2024 Legacy Signup: The Great Escape in Space

EricF

Administrator
So other than a trapdoor beyond the wire and some kind of listening probes or something in the secret room all the core elements are done. Next will be adding some rock/gravel and then priming it and onto some painting. Couple of the elements are still loose so I have a vague chance of painting them reasonably given the frame. I've not quite decided what vegetation to have on the "outside" yet, I think I'll wait until I've done some painting and see what works. Anyhow Starlag III (sorry) is coming along nicely. I think we have space for 14 minis on 25mm bases. Granted that might be a little overcrowded :)

prison-camp-wip-07.jpg

EricF

Administrator
That would have been cool. I'm currently investigating the various plastic aquarium plants I've got to help give it that old school vibe. Hopefully I can find something that will give space for a mini in front of it.

EricF

Administrator
Lets fill those tunnels! I'm hoping to get a bit more done soon and have at least a base coat on everything.

Although I'm currently fretting over Blythe 'the Forger' who seems to have been waylaid in the English countryside :( Hopefully Hob's mini will still appear having just been on a bit of an adventure.

Old Hob

Give it a few more weeks (1st class ain't what it used to be) and if it's a no-show I'll find another mini to paint and send with tracking this time. Also, bugger.

EricF

Administrator
A ray of hope for Blythe ... hopefully bribing the interplanetary prison transfer guards, aka Royal Mail, might secure Blythe's transfer to Starlag III rather than being consigned to the worse fate of being lost in the labyrinthine prison complex that is The Depot.... we'll find out on Monday.

Old Hob

A ray of hope for Blythe ... hopefully bribing the interplanetary prison transfer guards, aka Royal Mail, might secure Blythe's transfer to Starlag III rather than being consigned to the worse fate of being lost in the labyrinthine prison complex that is The Depot.... we'll find out on Monday.
Finger crossed. If he has been taken behind the chemical sheds and shot by Postman Plod I'll paint up another mini and send it WITH tracking. Can't imagine why the Post Office is on its knees with the quality customer service it offers. But, hey ho, not the end of the world.

EricF

Administrator
Good news everyone! Blythe has been successfully transferred. As hoped a small bribe to Royal Mail has secured his transfer between prison camps. Thank you Hob, he looks brilliant and fits the bill very nicely.

Now I really should get some proper paint on the camp...

That camo cloak is great, I don't recognise the figure where is it from?

Old Hob

Good news everyone! Blythe has been successfully transferred. As hoped a small bribe to Royal Mail has secured his transfer between prison camps. Thank you Hob, he looks brilliant and fits the bill very nicely.
Rn05lpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Back