Tilea IC2401 (Campaign#8)

Padre

And off I go forward to the 'live end' of the campaign. This will be a video in two or so years' time, I reckon! Don't read any of these if you are enjoying the unfolding story of the videos, 'cos all this stuff is spoiler city!

symphonicpoet

^By the time you get to the video version I'll have forgotten some of the details and it'll be high time for a refresher. ;) I'm more than happy to read everything and then hear it all again when you do the readings yourself a couple of years down the line. And if you make it all into a television series . . . It's past time for Netflix to give you a call, honestly. :)

Padre

Important research into the Uomini Ratto (skaven). Morr bless Brother Migliore for his tireless efforts! Here is Part 87 of Tilea's Troubles.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Padre

You know (perhaps) that 'scuttlebutt' refers to the water butt on the deck of a ship where the sailors gathered to drink water and gossip, and thus our modern use of the word scuttlebutt for gossip? Well, this is just that, except with wine not water, and no ship. Part 88 of Tilea's Troubles ...

Last edited:

Padre

Things are not going well for young King Ferronso of Luccini in part 89 of Tilea's Troubles.

Back