Thanks for a great weekend at BOYL 2023

Golgfag1

Reflecting upon this years Bring out your lead weekend, I've come away with an appreciation of the friends I made over the last few years and of my collection, as I received assistance moving stuff from car and table, concerns for my welfare and listened to others tell of my vast 'painted' collection, which I consider simply as my toys. Ladys and gentlemen, I thank you all.
Hope to see you all again next year, if not sooner.
Paul / Golgfag1

Gutted to not see you actually I did hear tell of someone talking about your collection which truly is awesome, though I've only seen it online.

EricF

Administrator
So glad to year it went well, really wish I could have made it - alas life throws a few curveballs every now and then.

symphonicpoet

Glad to hear it went well. I am, of course, jealous. I hope I can make it again soon, but I'm sincerely thrilled to hear the stories, and the friendships made there are truly pretty special.

Golgfag1

Nice thoughts. You seemed to be enjoying yourself whenever I saw you.
I did enjoy myself, what GM wouldn't, when turning the screw on a table full of players, with half a dozen giants and twenty trolls scattered across the table. I always find the potential threat of violence from an unpredicable source and players reaction to it entertaining. On that point I really most do my write-ups of the weekend, more to come.

Last edited:
Back