Teufelsberg.

ManicMan

nice.. Oh and for people that don't know (like me ^_^) styrodur is a Green type of XPS (extruded Polystyrene) made by BASF. The type mostly used for Insulation foam (personally.. I think my house still uses glass wood..)

Gallery: Teufelsberg. Graveyard.

Today I have for you photos of the Cemetery, located near the Teufelsberg village.

I built the base of the cemetery from a piece of styrodur, on which I put flower soil mixed with PVA wood glue and water.

Then I glued the tombstones, most of which come from Mini Monsters, and in the center scenic bases from Micro Art Studio.

Rocks protruding from the ground are fragments of pine bark, while I twisted the tree from copper wire, I obtained the texture of the bark by covering the trunk and branches with a wood putty, and the leaves are various sprinkles and birch seeds.

iAtDsE.jpg

LCAFgv.jpg

7FAiNO.jpg

qeXfRU.jpg

8CvXdY.jpg

jdLknW.jpg

dlGnQm.jpg

z7skg7.jpg

Gallery: Teufelsberg. Hill I.

Today I have for you photos of the first Hill, which is located near the Teufelsberg village.

I built the hill from appropriately cut pieces of styrodur covered with flower soil mixed with PVA wood glue and water.

On the model I also placed scenic bases from Micro Art Studio and Dark Temple Ruins Terrains from Ristuls EM and conifers from NOCH.

I complemented the whole with various types of sprinkles, pigments and oil effects.

Mga3Of.jpg

IStLKL.jpg

yHJBDA.jpg

6rfGuT.jpg

YAACwj.jpg

N8nJXN.jpg

znIS6d.jpg

2YGR1L.jpg

hBVH5N.jpg

lZLiIg.jpg

zmvXGD.jpg

woah, this is bookmarked so I can go back and explore again and again.
Thank you. :)

Gallery: Teufelsberg. Hill II.

Today I have for you photos of the second Hill, which is located near the Teufelsberg village.

I built the hill from appropriately cut pieces of styrodur covered with flower soil mixed with PVA wood glue and water.

I also placed Dark Temple Ruins Terrains from Ristuls EM, scenic bases from Micro Art Studio on the hills, as well as Ancient Hands and Ancient Heads from Warhead Studio, as well as conifers from NOCH.

I complemented the whole with various types of sprinkles, pigments and oil effects.

Tx63t8.jpg

syjCon.jpg

tV2oBP.jpg

3e2ocY.jpg

07KsGa.jpg

EKpRMs.jpg

dVi0vE.jpg

The hills with the faces are especially fantastic. Great stuff!
Thank you. :)

Gallery: Teufelsberg. Hill III.

Today I have for you photos of the third Hill, which is located near the Teufelsberg village.

I also placed the elements set Dwarven Ruins Terrain from Scibor MM, as well as conifers from NOCH.

VUGGON.jpg

DJ45BH.jpg

h5AsH4.jpg

jJgUWZ.jpg

47eHJK.jpg

mB81HE.jpg

9O7qi2.jpg

Gallery: Teufelsberg. Forest I.

Today I have for you photos of the first Forest, which is located near the Teufelsberg village.

I built the trees of twisted copper wire and covered it with a wood trowel.

In turn, I sprinkled the tree branches with various types of sprinkles imitating leaves.

I also put elements of ancient heads and ancient hands from Warhead Studio on the forest.

J0xqiK.jpg

Cw1ups.jpg

TpbOO7.jpg

xSFf2V.jpg

C9rmWQ.jpg

DVEkvc.jpg

fgjPri.jpg

Gallery: Teufelsberg. Forest II.

Today I have for you photos of the second Forest, which is located near the Teufelsberg village.

I built the trees of twisted copper wire and covered it with a wood trowel.

In turn, I sprinkled the tree branches with various types of sprinkles imitating leaves.

I also put elements of ancient heads and ancient hands from Warhead Studio on the forest.

p4QaqB.jpg

Fm8zg5.jpg

0gzRaj.jpg

jCrMlV.jpg

Gallery: Teufelsberg. Forest III.

Today I have for you photos of the third Forest, or rather a refreshed Ancient Tree, which I decided to use as an element of the Teufelsberg village area.

I built the tree of twisted copper wire and covered it with a wood trowel.

Griffins sitting in nests are miniatures from Games Workshop.

rNP0Iv.jpg

tHBQJT.jpg

c0hBN4.jpg

8Yz8cc.jpg

PsNO2l.jpg

HKf3U4.jpg

649ZCc.jpg

Galeria: Teufelsberg. Las IV.

Today I have for you photos of the fourth forest, or actually several scenic bases representing the forest, which I decided to use as part of the Teufelsberg village area.

I planted conifers tree from NOCH on the scenic bases that I bought online, pasted them on twigs cut to different lengths to vary their height.

In addition, I placed various types of bits, broken branches, limbs and stones on the coasters, and supplemented the whole with various types of sprinkles, pigments and oil effects.

mBICsq.jpg

9CrNWu.jpg

kM81ae.jpg

weKeN1.jpg

KDxd2z.jpg

K0yjkb.jpg

e73TUM.jpg

szXeXL.jpg

wUAeiM.jpg

trDI38.jpg

qzXOjd.jpg

TqAg3D.jpg