Tales from the Cantwara sector

igirisujin

We return once more to the Cantwara sector and the latest battle report from my solo campaign. If you fancy taking a look follow the link.
https://talesfromthecantwarasector.blogspot.com/2021/10/dealings-at-de-burgh.html

AVvXsEgJ3fzcTG9AjJ8ggQ8vvPynSyUozXe1RyB3K9iszRzEp3U_-Pto1y16plsQzyht5y6a8vgXAiV904gvDZ4DnAHtZNGYuRxhz7kibY0B8g9WZYPFwbHXSiv8FgDL_0Y8LLStgRQSBKBubvzvhGU-hL4cPDZSuBAnJOsvvj4MosU0mQXhuxujCqvIYUm_=s320

symphonicpoet

Great stuff igrisujin! I love the miniatures you're using. They look like some kind of Star Wars models, but I don't immediately recognize the line. May I ask whose models you're using?

symphonicpoet

^Oh nice! I've looked at their steam tanks and some of their other Victorian SF, but I completely missed the Sanwar range. Thank you!

igirisujin

twisted moon":3duzn14b said:
good stuff. i hope you'll have more for us soon.

I have been completely absorbed by a new project, I know, wargamers what are we like, but I should get some games played in the not distant future.

symphonicpoet

Fabulous! I left more or less the same comment on your blog directly, but it's been great fun to read this and I hope it was equally fun to play. Do you plan to play further games on the hulk?

igirisujin

I do indeed. I want to see how the crew of the Belgrave fare. I am also painting up another crew incase this one dies.

symphonicpoet

^That is a problem when you get too attached to your little people. Sometimes they die. I'm . . . having an issue with that myself right now and what to do about it.

Back