Pantheon of Chaos - get them painted !

inchmurrin

Following my relative success at painting my Colony 87 minis last year I have decided to actually try to do the same for my pile of Knightmare Games Pantheon of Chaos minis I've had since the first Kickstarter and all of the Pantheon ones since. OK I 've bought some more direct from Diego and traded with him as well! this thread will feature my endeavours, wish me luck some of the monsters are huge.

inchmurrin

Here's the first batch all from the first Kickstarter (except the Chaos Dwarf) and some already OOP, does that make them more Oldhammer?

First up Rhaergar, definite Khorne look about him

1144797938_o.jpg

1144797936_o.jpg

Next Malis Bjornling looking slightly dejected or just knackered after much bashing people with his big axe

1144797945_o.jpg

1144797941_o.jpg

Then we have in true 3rd edition Realm of chaos style Myos Poisontail

1144797948_o.jpg

and a better view of the aponymous tail

1144797951_o.jpg

Finally for the moment Chaos Dwarf 4, seems unfortunate Diego and his crew stopped giving all the minis names, although in fairness some of the orcs and goblins have great names.

1144797932_o.jpg

1144797929_o.jpg

As always comments and criticism encouraged, especially on the photography. I picked up a second hand digital bridge camera for very little and it seems to have helped and will give me more control over things - once I've worked out how to use it.

Looking good! I can’t say I’ve paid much attention to Knightmare’s ranges but these look great. I can definitely see the 80s citadel influences.

Gothnag Gold-Knees sounds like a proper chaos warrior name to me, though I am a sucker for figures with names rather than ID numbers.

twisted moon

perhaps it's a bit like the welsh regiment in zulu. there are so many gold-knees in the chaos army they have to be referred to by regimental number instead.

inchmurrin

And another Pantheon of Chaos mini. If I keep this up I can do Rourkes Drift ! This one is Jerod the Twisted another well mnamed fellow. Found the red difficult to highlight, maybe overdid the glaze? More on the paint queue.

1145745220_o.jpg

1145745224_o.jpg

As usual comments and criticism encouraged.

inchmurrin

Thanks helped i think by my christmas present from my older son Kerr, Visionaid magnifier glasses. Definitely helps with the precision.

Back