Painted Dungeonquest for... not painted!

Fimm McCool

DQ2.jpg

DQ3.jpg

DQ1.jpg

Hi all.
I recently bought a copy of DungeonQuest which had not-quite-an-entire set of heroes with it. I want to paint them myself, but these are pretty nicely painted as is and I feel bad just slapping them in Dettol. Would anyone be interested in SWAPPING an UNPAINTED (or less nice painted) set on a 1-1 basis for these PAINTED models? UK only due to postage.
Also if you have the missing one (Vikas Swordmaster aka Diggory Finefighter aka C01 Duellist) I would be interested in picking him up.

inchmurrin

G
View attachment 10061

View attachment 10062

View attachment 10063

Hi all.
I recently bought a copy of DungeonQuest which had not-quite-an-entire set of heroes with it. I want to paint them myself, but these are pretty nicely painted as is and I feel bad just slapping them in Dettol. Would anyone be interested in SWAPPING an UNPAINTED (or less nice painted) set on a 1-1 basis for these PAINTED models? UK only due to postage.
Also if you have the missing one (Vikas Swordmaster aka Diggory Finefighter aka C01 Duellist) I would be interested in picking him up.
Geoff I have Ulv Grimhand and Sir Rohan in poorly painted condition if you could use them. I'd probably prefer a couple of dwarves or skeletons broken or otherwise if you would consider that.

Fimm McCool

G

Geoff I have Ulv Grimhand and Sir Rohan in poorly painted condition if you could use them. I'd probably prefer a couple of dwarves or skeletons broken or otherwise if you would consider that.
Thanks matey. I'm right at the bottom of the lead pile so very out of stuff to swap. If nobody wants to swap these I'll just strip them, just thought I would offer up in case someone doesn't enjoy the painting part!

Sleepysod

I’ve got them all and only a few painted, would maybe be interest in swapping the unpainted ones and saving me some work.

To be clear I think I would probably use the base colours and paint over, ink and highlight to bring them up to their full potential.

I have painted the chaos warrior, half ogre, ninja, chaos sorcerer and dwarf so wouldn’t want to swap those.

Of the plastics I have one has a broken sword (dude on right) but other than that unpainted. The others - some are very basically undercoated And that’s it.

let me know if of interest

sorry also have the metal barbarian painted up

Back