Junes Fun Painting Challenge - Final Round up on page 23

Chico

Re: Junes Fun Painting Challenge

Looks great Dale, its nice to see how slotta and pre-slotta Undead mix :)

Only 5 models are completely done...but the unit is passable for the table. I suffered burn out about 3 weeks ago and have struggles to finish all the detailing...so I'm moving on and calling them done.

Here is a mediocore picture on my kitchen table...

I will get a banner made up however soon...the one I printed was a little big so I have to print it a little smaller...

Elton.

Fimm McCool

Basement Dweller":3l647ku8 said:
Only 5 models are completely done...but the unit is passable for the table. I suffered burn out about 3 weeks ago and have struggles to finish all the detailing...so I'm moving on and calling them done.

Here is a mediocore picture on my kitchen table...

I will get a banner made up however soon...the one I printed was a little big so I have to print it a little smaller...

Elton.

Your kitchen table has an interesting texture!

Blue in VT

haha...I was about to same the same thing! Love those Marauder thugs...great to see them painted.

Cheers,

Blue

Mutantdale

Thugs look great. Good to see some of them painted as you mostly see them bare metal..

Looks like you spilt some modelling supplies on the table best clean them off ;)

MD

Chico

What bases are they mounted on? they look a little odd to my eyes might just be the cam angle though. Look stunning eitherway

The bases are the old rackam bases...20mm on top but 25mm on the bottom. So they work well with smaller chaos models where the large base looks odd. For my hand to hand thugs these bases are great...for the archers they could have used a little more room but wanted to be consistent.

Blue in VT

Chico":3uiu7tr6 said:
What bases are they mounted on? they look a little odd to my eyes might just be the cam angle though. Look stunning eitherway

Haha he was right! It figures that Chico has a good eye for the "odd"! :)

Cheers,

Blue

Chico

Arhhh never seen the Rackam bases before, and Blue.. thanks i guess.. :? lol

Just John

Finished at last, well almost. I haven't decided on a shield design or a banner, I might wait until there are a few more units done and design something to tie them all together.

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0033.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

Now all you slackers - get painting (not naming names but you know who I'm talking about Mr Ass, Atilla, Phreedh, Grumdril, Skarsnik, Harry, Thansants et al) or get posting your photos (yes Chico, I'm looking at you :grin: )

Chico

Looking good Rubber Johnny :)

My Fimir and all packed away now, but heres my finished Fianna Fimm Pic. Heh note the 10 HQ Fimm which never made the challenge in time.

Attachments

• Fimm.jpg
    Fimm.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 2,754

Mutantdale

Looking good there John..
I like the flesh tone. What did you use for it? I'm looking for something similar to do my hobgoblins....

MD

Blue in VT

Very nice John!

sorry....but those round bases are just WRONG! ;)

I'll get a good photo of mine tonight.

Cheers,

Blue

Thantsants

Very nice John and congrats to everyone else who's got their stuff painted - it all looks fantastic.

I may have an update this evening...

but not a finished unit! :oops:

Back