John Blanche art on eBay

Fimm McCool

Yeah that feels more than a little overpriced, but might be because I don't recognise these pieces as anything significant. I'm sure someone who loves Blanche more than me and has a higher budget might be willing to blow that kind of cash on one.

Loose Loser

They might be done before he was with GW. That Robot painting/drawing ( never could decide how to call something that is drawn then washed with inks and such ) in his 70s manner. Couple of old drawings/paintings were gone in front of my nose for 150/250$ and one for 350$ ( I think 350 or 300 ) I almost bought but I did get heavy speeding ticket so I had to backed from that deal. Saw couple of more ink drawings for less then 100$ go by. I think it's almost impossible to find GW stuff for sale from John Blanche, I think. Except very old ones when they got very loose contracts I think.

Beautiful pieces ( that's the word haha ), specially Robot Maintenance one. I mean, his ink is incredible.

symphonicpoet

^His work really is spectacular, and I know everyone has to make a living somehow. I don't have a problem with it, though I am envious.

Back