Inchmurrin's Oldhammer fantasy gallery

inchmurrin

So another mini off the lead pile! This time Dyggr a C17 Skeleton.
1145745233_o.jpg

1145745229_o.jpg

I'm rather happy with him , are you lot? Criticism and comments requested.

ManicMan

nice ^_^ alot of the old names were.. odd like that ^_^ alot of them clearly changed there names when they were older

ManicMan

always wondered.. if you die and are brought back as a zombie or skeleton... it's just your reminds so.. is that why they seam to change there names too?
"Hey, what shall we call our new baby boy?"
"How about Skullface?"
"Perfect! what about his twin sister?"
"Skinpeeler has a nice ring to it"
"Great! I wonder if they are going to grow up to become fine citizens of Bretonnia like us?"
"I'm sure they will become the Best knights in the King's Army!"

yeah... probebly renamed ^_^

inchmurrin

Well this one is a equally descriptive I give you Orfeo Steelskin, although lizardskin looks more accurate. I'm managing to keep up the output by trying to do at least 15 minutes a day, which seems to be helping. My highlighting on his skin doesn't seem to be a clear in the photos as in reality perhaps my fiddling with the brightness/contrast has affected it?

1146313149_o.jpg

1146313148_o.jpg

As usual comments and criticism encouraged. More to follow.

Machen

I think Manic Man's right about the soft focus, and a bit more light might help, too. I struggle to get good photos of my figures; it's always a bummer when the careful work you put in doesn't come across in your photos.

Great stuff, though. I love Knightmare's chaos line, and you're doing good work on them.

inchmurrin

thanks for the advice all. I'm trying to use natural light for photos but April in Scotland hasn't quite got the light quality of Provence.

ManicMan

Oh, I find I'm very rarely able to use natural light.. So a mixture from a cheap light box (with some extra leds added) and just a basic bulk head which isn't fantastic but good enough for alot of things.

Back