I think we need a BOYL 2021 subforum!

Scalene

If you’ve got any questions Ben, I would be happy to try to answer them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lenihan

Puddleduck Ben":1a3lpmhx said:
Definitely, it's my first time attending and I have booked a table to run a wfb scenario. I would definitely like some advice
I've been most years, happy to offer any advice I can!

Thanks guys,
I originally booked a table but bottled it and gave it up as the thought of preparing 2 armies and scenery put me off.
There is still one table left on the Saturday, 17:00 till late and i have plenty of scenery.
If I just turn up with an army can I just join a game?

2000 points empire
With a few of the bits that came out at the end of 3rd (war waggon)

I can easily put together one army for 3rd edition (using the late 3rd rules in white dwarf for war waggon etc.)

As it's my first time I think I will just come along with some miniatures and see what's what.

Golgfag1

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I don't know how to raise a sub -forum, will try to arrange for one of the other mods to give it a go.

As for a game later Saturday afternoon I'll happily give you a game - expect orcs, so go ahead and book the table.

Paul / Golgfag1

Does anybody have any insight into when we’re likely to hear whether BOYL’s on or not? With the lockdown extension and all the uncertainty over easing, I’m assuming that it probably won’t happen this year :(

Golgfag1

Whereas, I'm planning it will, so am painting/basing and booking various hotals for a steady progression from darkest Buckinghamshire via numerous hostelies :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

We’re hoping it will and planning to be there, but we also have a cutoff date for cancelling our hotel rooms and getting a refund.

FWIW, I note that the Hammerhead show, a quite different beast which was due to take place on Saturday 31st July at the Newark Showground, was recently cancelled.

Golgfag1

Just announced - post poned until October, to say I'm dis-appointed would be an understatement. :o :o :o

Paul / Golgfag1

Back