• Welcome to the Golden Gobbo painting competition. If you'd like to read some of the ancient history you can on the Realm of Chaos 80s blog.

This competition is held some years and you'll find threads here describing how to enter and when the competition is running (typically after BOYL each year).

Other than the fame and wonderment of your peers there is often a prize kindly donated and you'll have the wonder of being awarded badges for your profile here.

GG 2021 Golden Gobbo 2021 RULES AND SUBMISSION

Loose Loser

Cheers Inchmurrin!

Yes, it was something there two times in last 10 minutes hehe Wasn't going as planned so I was going for that "was something there" look. Really like these Morley zombies. They don't have all that gore of 5th edition plastic ones and they got normal postures ( normal for zombies ) then again they've got chain mails and clothes like soldiers or regular folk with variety of weapons and helmets and so on. To me, they're closest to fantasy zombies idea. Got 9 of them including command. They're hard to find for normal price.

Tuskerton

Here's my last minute entry. I've no idea what this non-slotta model is, so if anyone recognises it, please leat me know!
wgh6XXc.jpeg

twisted moon

he is called dew-greuvow by the elves of an splan mollethy, but he has had many other names before this, for he is old even by their standards. currently he fights alongside them in defence of his forest home, and no doubt he will continue to defend the trees long after an splan mollethy have gone.

dew-greuvow

MWSBSSTWIALdIntClWPPV
treeman683676249999280

stomp attacks

i was going to post this over the weekend, but we've had a power cut since friday night, until about half an hour ago.

Attachments

• Dew-greuvow1.jpg
    Dew-greuvow1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 790
  • Dew-greuvow2.jpg
    Dew-greuvow2.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 790
  • Dew-greuvow3.jpg
    Dew-greuvow3.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 790

MattBarker

Hi
Here's my last minute entry - and also the 1st model I've painted since about 1997!
I've been steadily accruing a lead pile over the last 2 years, but haven't had a chance to paint until now.
It was great to get this one out of the gates. Moo

uc

uc

twisted moon

Fimm McCool":25po79wd said:
Nobody should be deterred from entering. Styles and preferences for miniature painting vary ... This isn't a contest of technical ability ...

that proved as optimistically utopian as it first sounded, though not as much as i expected.

Back