• Welcome to the Golden Gobbo painting competition. If you'd like to read some of the ancient history you can on the Realm of Chaos 80s blog.

This competition is held some years and you'll find threads here describing how to enter and when the competition is running (typically after BOYL each year).

Other than the fame and wonderment of your peers there is often a prize kindly donated and you'll have the wonder of being awarded badges for your profile here.

GG 2021 GG2021 Vote

Cast your vote for your favourite GG21 entry

• Squiggy Stardust

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Standin' in the Shadows

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Prodsaloatl

• The Unexpected Morley

• Halfling Ranger

• Moo

• Doomwheel

• Heer Toaday

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Scrutbag da Bone Wiz

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Ruglud's Armoured Mate

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • The Miniature with No Name

• Dew-greuvow

• Total voters

Sleepysod

I assume we can’t vote for ourselves ;)

…not that I would of course - too many great jobs here people. Spoilt for choice

Fimm McCool

Results time....

It's a draw! First place jointly to Sneekid and Tex.

Second place Sleepysod.

Congratulations, if you would like to send me your addresses via private message I will get trophies and prizes sent out.

Thanks to everyone who entered, really great submissions across the board this year, I had a lot of fun looking through them. See you again in 2022!

Tex

Phew! That's been quite tight since day one...! I'm so very proud of this achievement, given we're a community of like-minded experienced enthusiasts and because of the amazing level of the entries. Obviously Evilme keeps on saying I should have voted for myself ...:mrgreen:
My sincerest congratulations to all entrants for their awesome work and thanks to all of you who took the time to take. a look and vote.
Roll on next year...!

Sleepysod

Great fun and the two winners really were deserved. Shout out to Moo, because I genuinely love that paint job but could only vote for one miniature. V tough to predict.

Back