Ebay ridiculousness

symphonicpoet

Since we're on the subject of deodorant skimmers, here are my two. (So far.) One bona-fide 80s. (From shortly after the white dwarf article came out. Kind of like my scout titan.) The other neo-retro. The black one won't stay that way, but you have inspired me. I will put more in the WIP thread where it belongs.

FRK6BmK.jpg

Zhu Bajie

Fimm McCool

Zhu Bajie":1g6iy2n4 said:
I know eBay can be odd at times, but this makes zero sense to me at all.
Who would go to all the bother of recasting and moulding a plastic Advanced Heroquest figure to sell it for £10? None of their other auctions, past or present, seem to be miniatures. Just weird!

Bizarre, right? Like that chap who makes the metal copies of the heroquest plastics...it's not like you're gaining any detail by them being made of metal so really what is the point? I guess at least they aren't fuzzy round the edges, have all of their equipment in one piece and don't have big chunks around their tabs where someone needed a bigger pour hole! :grin:

symphonicpoet":2edork1s said:
Since we're on the subject of deodorant skimmers, here are my two. (So far.) One bona-fide 80s. (From shortly after the white dwarf article came out. Kind of like my scout titan.) The other neo-retro. The black one won't stay that way, but you have inspired me. I will put more in the WIP thread where it belongs.

FRK6BmK.jpg
Your scout titan?

Back