eBay Bargains, Deals, etc.

Loose Loser

If I bought that mini. Let's say shipping is 20is GBP ( even it's not offered, my guess ) on top of that and tax would be 150ish GBP.

EricF

Administrator
I just love the idea of posting it 2nd class in the UK - why not spend the best part of £600 on a mini and throw it through the post without any insurance or tracking! Still it is a good looking dragon *sigh*

EricF

Administrator
Anyone fancy a bit of Golden Demon history? The 1995 winner's entry and slayer sword is up for auction...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304970250519
UK%201995%20diorama%201%20Matthew%20Parkes%20SLAYER%20SWORD.jpg

Alternatively if you just want a shed load (the video shows him literally taking them out of the shed) of midhammer (for the most part) models and can re-mortgage your house maybe this auction is more your cup of tea?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185907973918

EricF

Administrator
Gosh is White Dwarf issue 1 is really worth that much??? Obviously it's worth what someone will pay for it, but those prices seem a little optimistic!

- £3,800
- £3,000
- £1,150

Makes
at £550 seem positively cheap!

(the £550 one came up as a sponsored suggestion when I was browsing and so I got curious)

Loose Loser

Seems like it ( if they asking 10k and then other bloke is asking 4k, anybody would thing, what a deal! ), but then stuff like this go on bidding and you wont see three digit number even combined with shipping and customs fee. Just like that bloke with old boxes. Undead Army Deal box or Orks 2nd ed. army box, if I recall, they were 10k GBP? HA! Then in interview he said that his prices are based on sold stuff.

EDIT : My word! 530+change on bidding!

Last edited:

EricF

Administrator
Damn, that's my pension plan down the drain then! Although just in case I might put my copy it in a second polybag :)

ManicMan

and people think it's... pretty hard to make a like-for-like reproduction?... back cover is a bit harder but other then that, If I was an evil man, I could easily do a reproduction at home and selling it via ebay, even for £500 I could make a profit.. if only I was an evil man... or decided to get that colour laser printer... I decided not to get it mostly cause my inkjet is fine and colour laser is pricey but.. worth it in the long term and not unaffordable for a home user

EricF

Administrator
Instant oldhammer anyone?

s-l1600-44.jpg

An impressive collection and rare to see the plastics so untouched, bet a few Squat players and Imperial Guard players will be drooling over those boxes.

Back