Chaos Dwarf Online Contests

Nice! And thanks for spreading the word on deadline extension. :)

Oddly enough, the subscription to this thread didn't seem to work. I'll try to refresh it.

And the winners' thread! Top three was unpredictable. Asscannons turned out to rule the roost. But more importantly than medals and prizes, the 15 entries were all imaginative creations in their own right, well worth a look.

Honourable Oldhammer style mentions to twisted moon's excellent steamboat build, Zodtheimmortal's Juggernaut and Zanko's catapult entry:

Fw8YZ66.jpg

sowUggz.jpg

9KIIb5a.jpg

ouHWwrd.jpg

Golden Hat XXXVII is on, and it's a Hobgoblin painting competition. Remember than warriors from other armies in the act of brutally killing Hobgoblins also count.

And don't forget this is an opportunity to show those pesky '90s big hat Chaos Dwarfs what a real Hobgoblin looks like. ;)

As always, miniature and Warcolours coupon prizes are up for grabs. Including AtomTaylor's hook monster for silver:

7h4dpPx.png

@twisted moon: Marvellous entry, to boot, sir!

May I suggest posting it loud and clear on this forum so that as many interested hobbyists as possible may stumble across it? Unless you already have done so, of course. :)

Ux8YVVp.png

kpBQqkr.jpg

Chaos Dwarfs Online XXXIX is up now! Its theme is Boar and Bull Centaurs. Check it out, and all the prizes on offer.

gCUcdXQ.png

Artisan's Contest XXXV is up now! Check out the prizes.

Combined miniature and art challenge based on the Horns of Hashut Human Warcry warband, though the scope is much expanded. A 1980s take on this is easy to imagine, though the sky is likewise the limit on what can be imagined!

hsIkt2Q.jpg

The new Artisan's Contest XXXVI over on CDO may be of special interest to folks around here:

The theme is basically to come up with a Chaos Dwarf character. Preferably a 1980s take since that's the main idea behind the Brazen Bastard initiative.

I'm too busy to run the competition this time around, so there's a risk I might not be able to help out anyone with entering in case of hassle as I usually would (but be welcome to send me a PM here anyway if some problem occurs, and if I find the time I might be able to help you out as a middleman).

Back