Half Orc Mercenary Contingent?

Willmark

One of my (too many) projects is to collect a Half-Orc mercenary force. But I don't recall ever actually seeing one? From the look of it to have a "proper" half-orc force its going to be all metal using the C-10 range.

In case anyone asks, one of my goals is to not only have each army (including Norse from WD) in 3rd Edition but each ally and mercenary contingent too.

Input welcome.

Zhu Bajie

Theres the ME43 Half Orcs of Saruman as well.

The mounted commander is a bit of a tough one, there's a mounted Half Orc in the C33 adventurers, but he doesn't look very commanding. Maybe a bit of conversion to give him horns on his hat.

Depending on what kind of feel you're going for it might be nice to mix in some of the smaller Ogres, more upright Hobgoblins and some Thieves.

A Badger

There are also 22 preslotta C10 half orcs - really characterful models - some of these were used as the basis for the later slotta based range. Also don't forget the C23 Slave Ogre Handlers.

It took me years to track down a complete set of both C10 sets - the one with the pole arm and shield was especially elusive when I was looking.

Back