[WTB] Round IV of my Ninja Quest

Willmark

As the title says, now in the home stretch as far as my classic Citadel Nippon ninja quest goes. I am now down to 12 (EDIT: now 7) to go!

Here is what I'm looking for:
nippon_ninjas_I_have_1.jpg

nippon_ninjas_I_have_2.jpg

WM

dhifdjdrd

Merry Christmas!

should be sword 17
will forward this to you once the post office reopens

Attachments

• NINJA.jpg
    NINJA.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 4,576

Willmark

Bump.

Now down to 7 remaining, getting closer. Let me know if you have the ones I need to finish my ninja quest.

Willmark

Bump.

Now I'm really down to the last few, four to be specific. Looking for:
Sword #11
Sword #13
Grappling Hook #4
Wounded Ninja

I have Sword #14, Bow and Sword #20 in transit as we speak. I have a feeling the wounded ninja is going to be the hardest to find... EDIT: The three I listed have arrived, only four to go now.

Willmark

Bump.

Getting realllllllyyy close now, here are the last three I need.
Sword #13
Grappling Hook #4
Wounded Ninja

Willmark

Thanks for the heads up. Unusual that two wounded/dead ninjas are up, I usually don't see those that often.

Willmark

Bump.

Now I'm really, REALLY in the home stretch. I had spend too much money to get Sword #13 but I did. I also scooped up the wounded ninja. Both are now on the way to my lair!

All that remains is:
Grappling Hook #4

I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard of anyone who has every single one. Anyone else?

Oh yeah, anyone got that mini?

Juxt

Oof! I've never seen that one in the wild, I'm not even sure I've seen a photo of it apart from in the catalogues.

Harry

The wounded Ninja has been reproduced by the wargames foundry in a pack of these old Citadel Ninjas. (If your not bothered if it is old metal or not)

Do you have any spares for trade from your quest .... I am after just 6 now. :grin:

Willmark

BUMP

Been a while, I've been searching for him but that every elusive last ninja is still on my radar. Ninja- grappling hook 4.

I haven't seen him come up since Harry pointed out that one in January which I missed out on, anyone? :)

Willmark

Harry":lmxn57sv said:
The wounded Ninja has been reproduced by the wargames foundry in a pack of these old Citadel Ninjas. (If your not bothered if it is old metal or not)

Do you have any spares for trade from your quest .... I am after just 6 now. :grin:
I have some spares, which do you need?

Back