Legacy 2017 Submissions

symphonicpoet

It's high time to start a submissions thread:

Send your lead to:

This content can only be seen by Legacy Crew members

If you've got it posted to me by 12/15 I'm sure that will be fine. It should get to me before the 31st that way easily enough. And I can assemble the gangs for their next journey to whomsoever might win.

Please feel free to place pictures of your submissions in this thread. I'll post pictures of the gangs as they evolve with new arrivals.

Happy holidays, all! May they be warmer than the hottest dice around our gaming tables and brighter than the most garish red-era paintjobs. ;)

Edit: If you were to include a card with your forum name, a description of the miniature in case they get separated, and perhaps your return mailing address that would make both attribution and return to the winner easier. I can save the boxes, of course, but . . . cards are smaller and can go in a file.

Edit: We now have an official winner: OuterRimTim. Thank you everyone for your submissions.

inchmurrin

For once "not at the coo's tail" as we say in old Scotia.

My submission is Josephus Capus Blancos Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus famed for his ability to identify the heretic and finish the game bringing the misguided to the emperors justice. Based on a Fabius Bile figure and inspired by John Blanche's (another white reference - this is a bit much) conversion concept page in the Sisters of Battle codex - of which more to follow elsewhere.

974798811_o.jpg

974798836_o.jpg

974798821_o.jpg

symphonicpoet

The beastman stepped off the ship into the hot, dry air of the strange border world. He was scouting the area for the inquisitor who was to follow. And the inquisitor would not like what he found. Even the spaceport walls were covered with anti-imperial graffiti. He shuddered to think what he would find in this reputed den of heresy in the town beyond. Doubtless mutants beyond counting, proscribed cults, lawless gangs. If only he could find that emperor-damned rainbow gang they were chasing . . .

eG1tRXSY9dzANcaVziON0AzmYmlJku7BnWXUxHGWo1K7BXnCMeCCYbtK6kqItBuZib3Jl0zlChof2PdxcM_A8rffNtv_29Cuj58ENzjl2ye0yRGdziSA2WjAH6rqot8czafci3szzLcz6EHyJB2oJSKSJY7SYduUkhr4JY7QQfzWfzlJeaMNdYNWNxOXfCAWjJzev77gUWdwPNbePIEIx8t73wup6bqjTakuyzHsoQ-Ly8cX-qD9bQ63fB-qhqh3E7AbhzLoqz2q8-F0B_oo9aM_beGtLWuSfpFVngigPtfDxqFFXPcSjHHOpoKyyMKhKSMsy11P52ZMFnbLDGQg2cP6FoucoRmoyjcalUZjMjlIpRZf6yGJOWoEcaGvWswRH1iQxE1Nm4-4x97zu8q7_5DvHf_UC-9iaHWREggFIXxLRWwgz3G9KjGw3LqcbiRdPYPszWH9SjSC7KS0LAy4GMoZNzoOBAhY4MAmjsGoswon3B31fHYWpkE8viyhMOSo-bq7LXoPnmmAmgUF1YqGkWEBwwEIgZWAsvq1d20bVI3l22hOZ6t7HmFsCXP0IHYUZ1PCzVbenJAq9ttdMwBejZlvsJvGLa03Hcx0hyqxYQ=w1069-h602-no

In other words the first submission has arrived. Thank you. I'll try to document everyone together as they show up, before we move on the raffling stage of this adventure and declare a winner

vonkortez

Nice to know he made the trip in time and hopefully in good shape too. Now let's see the other participants.

symphonicpoet

He came through in perfect shape. There's at least one ganger on the way now. It may be a little slow, but I expect this will ultimately come out just fine. Seems we get off to a slower start every year, but BOYL gets earlier. Odd that.

symphonicpoet

As another shuttle disgorged its payload onto the planets surface the beastman Krashnak watched. A godsbedamned elf in head to toe rainbows had just emerged into the glare of the sun. That cursed gang the inquisitor was investigating must be on the move. This would be a most interesting report.

All of which is to say that my own submission has arrived safely after his very long trip across . . . well, one spot on the rim to another. Let's say Proserpine to Blanding. Looks like an eldar actor has decided to bring the gang some highbrow Commedia.

symphonicpoet

Thank you! I'm pretty happy with that elf. The shuttle he got off still needs some work, but . . . hey, it was a quick build. And the place does look better with a second ship.

2 more entries. Beast from the lower areas of the megacity and imperial preacher or Inquisitors bloodhound and crazy redemtionist for gangs to hire... the winner may decide:

dsc_0431bpuot.jpg

symphonicpoet

I'm a little behind from the holidays, but here's an update.

Inquisitor Josephus Capus Blancos stepped from the ground transport as Krashnak pointed into the distance.
"There sire. The elf arrived on that transport over there. The Adrastea."
It was just as the beastman had described. No, worse. The grafiti told the story. And the unbelievable tolerance he'd seen for the greenskins. He would not find inside the emperor's writ a greater den of mutation and heresy.

The two got back into the primitive belcher and rode off in a cloud of fumes. Sometime thereafter the local shuttle returned and disgorged another load of mutation and villainy onto the ramp.

Thanks to inchmurrin for Inquisitor Blanco and daddyorchips for the Orlock ganger. To whom should I credit the Future Skirmish savage and scavenger?

Images in that last reply aren't showing up for me.

I've finished the minis I was painting for potential inclusion as the Inquisition half of of my submission. Now I'm having trouble deciding which, though I am leaning towards sending the commissarial looking lady on the left. I'll have to decide quickly, I want to ship before the end of the year!

ohfcrew_03.jpg

Back