Legacy Project 2016 - Chaos Villagers (responsibleone wins)

Zhu Bajie

Re: Legacy Project 2016 - Chaos Villagers (responsibleone wi

I wish I'd got my finger out now, arrgh... Now that's what I call a Chaos Incursion! What an amazing set of bizarre, wonderful and horrific figures, from grotty psychedelic weirdness to subtle strangeness to the just plain oddly disturbing. Really very Boschian / Blanchian. Fantastique!

Well done to The Responsible One for having the gods of chaos on his side and winning the Villagers, very jelly.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtag.

Asslessman

Well done here, it's a very characterful group and I feel ashamed to have failed this one...

Congratulations! We all expect to see some photos of the figures in use, or at least at home in their village when they arrive. ;)

MagpieJono

Well done you. Yes we all expect a good photo of them in their new home.

ardyer

Phweeew. Glad I ducked all the responsibility of taking pictures and using such a prize

Congratulations Responsible One, hopefully your handle is correct and you get lots of good pictures in for us!

Well, they have all safely arrived, and been checked and unpacked.

009.JPG

I am quite epicly slow in terms of progress, but in the next few months I plan on getting them all based up and some nice photos taken (though I fear not to the same level of skill as axiom has managed).

I'm also mulling over a few different options for gaming with them - they will definitely see the table at least once this year, and I will report back when they do!

Cassarus

Congrats mate!
Ah real shame I never got my entry finished.

So how are you planning on basing them?

Matt in PA

Was there a badge for this one, or did I miss it? I know Axiom has claimed to be crap at badges in the past (And let's be honest he's put in enough work just organizing the last three anyway)...so maybe we give him an out on this one? Since its Chaos we could all do our own for a nice chaotic effect? Is there an expert badge maker in the village ready to volunteer? Perhaps we just make TheResbonsibeleOne the responsible one?

I was looking for something in a folder of miscellaneous files on my computer and realized I may not have posted this, but wanted to share. I included a laminated card with my submission to the challenge, with the background text I had previously posted. In hindsight, I should have added the year somewhere on there.

oldhammerc49front_zpsbwheuctu.jpg

oldhammerc40back_zpsoqzmqfpy.jpg

symphonicpoet

What was the spot color? I didn't follow this one closely, as I'm not much of a chaos guy, but if no one else wants to I could try to throw together a badge.

symphonicpoet

Valid point. Okay. I'll try to get to something later this week if no one else wants to jump first.

Plaiecivile

theresponsibleone":1wj1pzal said:
Well, they have all safely arrived, and been checked and unpacked.

I am quite epicly slow in terms of progress, but in the next few months I plan on getting them all based up and some nice photos taken (though I fear not to the same level of skill as axiom has managed).

I'm also mulling over a few different options for gaming with them - they will definitely see the table at least once this year, and I will report back when they do!

So tell me, where are you in term of progress with the basing?
Not that I want to put any pressure, but I am quite sure that all of those creations would make an awesome LeadRot page! :grin:

Cosmo88

Genstealers, Orks, Marines, Humans, and I have all the Rogue Trader Books. I also have some non-oldhammerers in my regular gaming group interested in the event who could pitch in their free labor for game testing.

โหลดคาสิโน

symphonicpoet

This is a bit late, but I was looking through badges and realized we never got one for 2016. Probably because I never made one. (I did not submit that year and got distracted setting up the 2017 raffle, since that's they year I took over from Axiom.) Whoops!

Anyone want one a bit after the fact?

wkZENCp.png

Just slot it in between your 2015 and 2017. Here's the link with no funnybusiness:

https://i.imgur.com/wkZENCp.png

Back