Oldhamer Legacy Crew 2015 ("Arrr!") - Sign Up and Progress

Jeff McC

Re: Oldhamer Legacy Crew 2015 ("Arrr!") - Sign Up and Progre

Very satisfying to see them all together at last.

phreedh

Thanks Jon! Looks fantastic, I'm really looking forward to the next one. Chaos warband sounds good.

cheetor

1) Well done FIrebreather! Take good care of them, we want to see some utterly inspiring, heavily photographed battle reports.

2) Well done everybody for assembling such a fantastic looking space pirate force.

3) Thanks to Axiom for for sorting this out (and for being an organisational lynchpin in general when it comes to toy soldiers).

4) Apologies for not keeping up with this thread as it went on during the year. Considering how well the group looks, it looks I lost out in seeing each new entry show up in addition to in terms of the camaraderie etc.

5) More apologies for being one of the people that says "No problem" in January and then barely manages to get the figure in the post in December.

6) I remembered to take photos of my submission before I shipped it, so for the sake of completeness, here are a couple of snaps of my gretchin pirate.

legacywarbandpirategobbo1.jpg

legacywarbandpirategobbo2.jpg

symphonicpoet

Congratulations Firebreather! Like everyone else, I'm more than a little jealous. It's a heck of a band you got there. Hope you enjoy it. And thank you for organizing all this Axiom. Well done. :)

Congratulations Firebreather and to all participants for such a bloody awesome lot of minis.

Have now received the figures, currently sitting in my figure cabinet, i have an idea in my head for a display base will let you know when i make a start on it. Had forgotten all about the Tony Hough sketch, that was an awesome suprise and will be up on my wall soon. Many thanks to Axiom and everyone that contributed!

Asslessman

Firebreather":3jhnvpax said:
Have now received the figures, currently sitting in my figure cabinet, i have an idea in my head for a display base will let you know when i make a start on it. Had forgotten all about the Tony Hough sketch, that was an awesome suprise and will be up on my wall soon. Many thanks to Axiom and everyone that contributed!

The whole lot of us are massively jealous AND happy for you, we're now expecting to see them all based and a display board would be an absolute best !

axiom

Glad to hear they arrived safely and you're happy with your haul! They looked great for the short time they were in my cabinet ;)

Well done Firebreather ;) As others have said more eloquently than me it's nice to see them side by side

Back