Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Games & Expansions

Just John

Games and Expansions

Realms of Chaos
Realm Of Chaos : The Lost and the Dammed. £60-£80
Realm of Chaos : Slaves to Darkness. £60

Warhammer Quest
Warhammer Quest : £130-170
Warhammer Quest : Lair of the Orc Lord. £150-185 £70-£90 is around the price you should pay. They can go higher, but it you can get them for that price - be patient!
warhammer Quest : Catacombs of Terror £150-185 (A mint unopened one sold recently for £410) £90-£130 is around the price you should pay. They can go higher, but it you can get them for that price - be patient!
Warhammer Quest : Pits and Traps £100
Warhammer Quest : Treasure card packs 1-3 £30 - you shouldn't be paying anymore than £18 for these.
Warhammer Quest : Questing knight £70-80 (should be looking to pay £25 max)
Warhammer Quest : Chaos Warrior £35-45 (should be looking to pay £25 max)
Warhammer Quest : Troll Slayer £25 max
Warhammer Quest : Characters in box £10-35 Un-boxed £5-35 (should be looking to pay around the £18 mark)

Heroquest
Heroquest: £30-40
HQ : Kellars Keep : £40
HQ : Return of the Witch Lord : £50
HQ : Wizards of Morcar : £70 On there at the moment with a BIN of £150-249
HQ : Ogres : £70 On there at the moment with a BIN of £115-149

Talisman
Talisman 1st or 2nd Edition : £30 Expansions : £20+ Dungeon on there with a BIN of £90
Talisman 3rd Edition : £30 and expansions £20+ Dragons Tower on there with a BIN of £299!!!

Space Crusade
Space Crusade : £40-60
Space Crusade : Eldar attack £? On there with a BIN of £100-130
Space Crusade : Mission Dreadnought. £60

Bloodbowl

Space Hulk
1st edition £60
Deathwing £30
Genestealer £30?
2nd edition £40
Recent edition £100+

Dark Future
Box set £20-£40

Mighty Empires £60
Titan Legions (1st Edition set in the Heresy) box set: £50
Horus Heresy, Battle for Armagedon , etc ... £50

Fimm McCool

Sad that the newest edition of Space Hulk should be the most expensive... guess that's what you get if you severely limit the number you're willing to produce- false inflation! :grin:

Dreamfish

Administrator
I recently got my hands on a mint Space Crusade box, together with 3 Dreadnoughts and missions, but it's a Dutch edition and is called Star Quest. Does that influence the price much If I would try to sell it on uk ebay?

Chico

Dreamfish":2lpfxdb0 said:
I recently got my hands on a mint Space Crusade box, together with 3 Dreadnoughts and missions, but it's a Dutch edition and is called Star Quest. Does that influence the price much If I would try to sell it on uk ebay?

Part of me thinks it'll be of a higher value dew to the limited numbers of the dutch ''Star Quest'' being made, but it'll only interested the true collectors out there. So it could go either way, get 2 collectors bidding on it and the skys the limit.

Fimm McCool

I've been hoping some Star Quests come up on UK ebay just because it's less likely people will know Space Crusade by that name so a bargain might be had.

Lestodante

well, missing Dungeonquest and the 2 rarest packs for Heroquest:

Barbarian Quest Pack - The Frozen Horror
Elf Quest Pack - The Mage of the Mirror

Zhu Bajie

Not sure any of these count as rare:

Chaos Marauders - < £10

DungeonQuest - £20
Heroes for Dungeonquest - £30 -£40
Dungeonquest Catacombs- £20

Chainsaw Warrior £30

Warlock: Duelling Wizards £10
Doctor Who: The Game of Time and Space: £10
Valley of the Four Winds: £20
Apocalypse: The Game of Nuclear Devastation: £30

Warhammer:

1st Ed. £20
Forces of Fantasy: £20
2nd Ed. £20
Ravening hordes: £10
3rd Ed. £20
Armies: £20
Siege: £10
4th rulebooks: 99p
4th box set: ???
5th rulebook: 99p
5th box (mint): £50
6th rulebook: 99p
6th box (mint): £100
7th rulebook: £5
8th rulebook: £20

thos Warhammer probably need checking as I own them all and haven't looked in a bit :razz:

Not sure if this one fits the category, but can anyone give me a guide price for "The Warlock Of Firetop Mountain" please?
There's 2 on the 'bay at the moment, but one's part of a 4 game lot for £60 (so say £15) and the other's on for £100 (by a possibly over-optimistic seller?), which doesn't really help.
Many thanks in advance ;)

bug16

Lazarus Woeghast":lefyluk3 said:
Not sure if this one fits the category, but can anyone give me a guide price for "The Warlock Of Firetop Mountain" please?
There's 2 on the 'bay at the moment, but one's part of a 4 game lot for £60 (so say £15) and the other's on for £100 (by a possibly over-optimistic seller?), which doesn't really help.
Many thanks in advance ;)

In good complete condition it hovers around £20 as an average. £100 is just taking the piss. If it was an absolutely mint condition box and unpunched I could see it nearing £35-£40 tops.

Fimm McCool

Got my 'Warlock' for a tenner in a sci fi shop's second hand bin. Don't think it's especially rare.

I've seen the Barbarian and Elf HQ expansions go for £400-600, which seems ridiculous as they're super ugly minis and all the quests and card pieces can be found online, but there ya go! :)

Faitfull

Hi, I have a old complete newer painted in perfect shape Bloodbowl amazon team

what kind of price should I ask for these girls?

Gudari

Hey,

Got this miniature. Rare. Mithril. No idea about a reasonable price:
off_M140_Der_Gro_e_Adler_Bilbo_Dori.jpg

Happy New Year!!! :)

Back