Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

Just John

Victor":3f4o3n1r said:
I have acquired a huge collection of citadel miniatures (80s and early 90s) some time ago and want to sell the things I don't need. I've spent quite some time researching the value of the miniatures already and by pure accident came across these offers on ebay today for a supposedly very rare 1985 Chaos Pit Fighter, which I happen to own now:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390997491603? ... EBIDX%3AIT
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191542337776? ... EBIDX%3AIT

Is this miniature really worth £100 or something close to it?

I hope someone can help me and I hope it's okay if I ask questions like this here, as I do have more. :razz:

Probably not - you need to check sold auctions rather than current BIN ones.

Victor

I've put my Chaos Pitfighter up on ebay for £80 just for fun (and to annoy the other 2 sellers a little bit). I seriously doubt it will sell for that, but whatever. :grin:

DAGabriel

Could someone please gice me an idea about a fair price for a painted cursed company, 12 strong, full command, 3 line models slightly modified?

fuljason

I am only a lurker on here now as I have moved to the FB group but I couldn't not comment on your post about the 'Chaos Pit Fighter' or Ch 6 Chaos Thug from White Dwarf 101's price as I have traded and sold loads on them, the price range for this miniature is £3.00 - £7.00 no more anyone buying or selling this miniature for any more than that needs his head looking at.
thanks
J

keckmatt

Does anyone know the value for the four varient empire steam tanks?
Von Zeppel - it has a fighting platform for 6 engineers
Old Reliable - it has a volley gun instead of a cannon
Sigmars Hammer - it didn't have any weapons or turrent
Implacable - open topped with a mortar

Dooz

I'm wondering about what i would have to pay for the original Krell or lichemaster miniatures. The one i see in ebay are a bit pricey for my purse, is that really what they sell for?

/Edit, nevermind. After searching the forum, i've decided i no longer want the original lichemaster(or that i do, but not for 60£)

urion

Are the prices on the first post still accurate? Also, what is the Chaos Dwarf Siege Engine? I thought that was a reference to the Juggernaut, but that is also listed.

Zhu Bajie

They are reasonably accurate, but more of a guideline than a hard and fast rules.

Quick look at McDeath and some other scenarios figs...

Sandra Prangle: £100
McDeath: £100
Lady McDeath: £100
Dragon Turtle: £25
Donaldbane: £30
Clansmen: £6

Heinrich Kemmler the Lichemaster: £60

etc.

frenchfever

Someone can tell me the price for a Herald citadel ?

i can't find any on eBay or others website , i imagine it is a rare citadel mini, but how much can i get for this one ?

12141765_10153644897329933_5486526472904841781_n.jpg

Erny

Given that he is available from foundry I'd say not too much. He's in a pack with six other Normans for £12 but one is mounted so he's worth under £2. Now it could be you find someone unaware that foundry do him or someone who really wants the original citadel one for some reason but how many are there out there like that who would be willing to bid against each other.

http://www.wargamesfoundry.com/dark-age ... glo-saxons

Chico

Whats the going value now of WhFB 3rd Rulebook, Armies and Seige (Rulebook and Armies are hardback, seige is softback) nowadays?

Fimm McCool

I believe that's it, yes. The other possibility is the Whirlwind but I doubt that would reach anywhere near that mark, hard though it seems to be to find a complete one.

Fimm McCool

Fimm McCool":mcqugccn said:
I believe that's it, yes. The other possibility is the Whirlwind but I doubt that would reach anywhere near that mark, hard though it seems to be to find a complete one.

Nope, whirlwind mentioned separate so yes, I suspect it is the juggernaut.

Gallivantes

Cassarus":2j12oabt said:
Gallivantes":2j12oabt said:
Could some kindly soul clarify what model "The Chaos Dwarf siege engine: £350-500" refers to?

Is it the one listed as "Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut" in the red Citadel catalogue of '91?
http://www.solegends.com/citcat1991b/cat1991bp290rcchdwfwms-02.htm

Im pretty sure it is the ass cannon and that theres just been a mixup.

It would appear not as the ass cannon is indeed listed on it's own right near the aforementioned Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut, with a different price tag.

Chaos Dwarf Ass Cannon £250-300

Cassarus

Gallivantes":2sew6o20 said:
Cassarus":2sew6o20 said:
Gallivantes":2sew6o20 said:
Could some kindly soul clarify what model "The Chaos Dwarf siege engine: £350-500" refers to?

Is it the one listed as "Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut" in the red Citadel catalogue of '91?
http://www.solegends.com/citcat1991b/cat1991bp290rcchdwfwms-02.htm

Im pretty sure it is the ass cannon and that theres just been a mixup.

It would appear not as the ass cannon is indeed listed on it's own right near the aforementioned Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut, with a different price tag.

Chaos Dwarf Ass Cannon £250-300

Yeah I've sean that as well, but still I know I've seasn the ass cannon refered to as the siege engine. I guess its a mystery^^

grim1

hi, I was wondering if the goblobber complete valuation of £70-£80 is reasonable??

also could I have a sensible valuation for a complete, unpainted on sprue dwarf goblin-hewer please.

Thanks, Gary.

Back