[MUSTER] Gyokurinti the Strangler's ordu

Naagruz

Excellent!
Nice group of new hobs & you can't ever have enough Temple Dogs. :grin:
I like the bottle design on the elite. Ever notice that guy shares Gyokurinti's body?

Aiteal

Thanks guys :)
I'm slowly working on the war wagon, it's a little cramped inside so I've added 'sniper' from the c36 range to it's roof.

inchmurrin

Fabulous work love the thread. It's great to see how much variety there is in the Oldhammer community. And I've found out what another of my job lot buys is - I've got a bashed about version of Gyonkrunti and a wonderfully detailed photo to guide me in restoring and painting him hurray ! - as we say in mongolian

Niko

What a brilliant horde ! :shock: I'm starting myself an army of Hobgoblin from old citadel miniatures from the past. You are a great source of inspiration for me.
Thank you !!! Do you have more pictures of your lovely army ? And why orange skin ? Hobgoblins are not green ? :!:

ardyer

Niko":3cpmowpb said:
What a brilliant horde ! :shock: I'm starting myself an army of Hobgoblin from old citadel miniatures from the past. You are a great source of inspiration for me.
Thank you !!! Do you have more pictures of your lovely army ? And why orange skin ? Hobgoblins are not green ? :!:
Hobgoblins are often portrayed as having orange-brown skin. Green skin was a GW creation, if I recall.

Aiteal

Yes, 'orange' skin for me, like hobgoblins of old, militaristic tribes with an oriental theme, before they became big hat slaves.
I've been neglecting the hobgoblins for a few years now :)
Been distracted with dwarves and skaven and frostgrave and dungeons, but I started back on them recently to build a Dragon Rampant force, so I've been touching them up, rebasing and adding new members, including a unit or archers, 10 down so far, the archer models are hard to come by, but I only need 12 for a unit in Dragon Rampant.

g5dd8I4.jpg

I still have more to rebase, but for DR, 50 to 60 models is a good sized force for a 'horde' army.
xCEDe6U.jpg

Back