Villagers, Random Encounters (female orc shamaness)

Here a Dark Elf Villager I painted tonight. It is a miniature from Turnkey Miniatures. Not really an oldhammer miniature, but with the style of one, I suppose. ;)
This will be the first of 6 Dark Elf villagers I will paint for my Oldhammer Realm of Chaos narrative campaign.
Maybe some chaos warbands will pillage and burn their village :twisted:

index.php

Re: Realm of Chaos - Villagers, Random Encounters

Here my dark elf villagers from Turnkey Miniatures.
Mh, with their blue skin, maybe they are just smurfs and not dark elves, after all ;)

index.php

Re: Realm of Chaos - Villagers, Random Encounters ("smurfs")

I just finished to paint my OOP Citadel night horrors medusa with bow. I swapped this miniature just a week ago for a OOP undead zombie Wink
She could be a monster encounter during my realm of chaos narrative campaign or maybe a follower of my slaanesh warband too.

index.php

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (added OOP Medusa)

Here my first Harpy. I will paint three more harpies for my Monster Encounters.
I painted her with the classic paint scheme from the 1994 Harpies.
It is not a really oldhammer miniature (still avalaible now from citadel, but in resin, while mine is in metal) however I really could not like the older citadel harpies ;)

index.php

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (added Manticore)

Here the first of my six dark elves that will be available in my random monster encounters for my Realm of Chaos narrative campaign.
Soon I will include two more witch elves. I bought this miniature some years ago, it's not oldhammer (it's a 1998 Ral Partha Crucible miniature).

index.php

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (added Witch Elf)

Here two more Witch Elves for my random monster encounters.
They will patrol the lands of naggaroth hunting for runaway slaves, monsters, chaos warbands, native rebels and other enemies of their Priestess-Queen.

index.php

frenchfever

Re: Realm of Chaos - Villagers, Random Encounters ("smurfs")

Katsuhiko JiNNai":15dc6ye9 said:
I just finished to paint my OOP Citadel night horrors medusa with bow. I swapped this miniature just a week ago for a OOP undead zombie Wink
She could be a monster encounter during my realm of chaos narrative campaign or maybe a follower of my slaanesh warband too.

index.php

she looks really pissed ! hopefully you haven't look at her directly ! :mrgreen:

Sysyphos

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (+ Witch Elves Group)

Those are really nice! Especially that you painted them with differrent skin tones!

Re: Villagers, Random Encounters (+ Witch Elves Group)

This is a OOP 1984 citadel C26 Man-at Arm I painted as an Empire Knight.
It is still available from Wargames foundry.
The miniature is really easy to paint but It has a monotonous design too.
Maybe because it's more realistic than the other classic citadel miniatures.
Soon more empire fighters will join him.

index.php

Back