Skeleton Horde

Had great fun doing this small diorama.

I remember buying these models back in the 80's. I always wanted to do a proper little diorama, having the skeletons posed as on the backside of the box.

Bought some again a few years back, all in all this took me quite some time, but I think it was worth it.

I know it can be improved on many points, and I learned a lot from doing all this.

But the journey was fun, lots of fun, and I am happy it has come to this end.

I hope you people enjoy this for what it is :)

20180322_160607.jpg

20180322_160829.jpg

20180322_160620.jpg

20180322_160642.jpg

20180322_160919.jpg

Dreamfish

Administrator
Very nicely done, those look like proper undead. Love the shields, could you share with us where they are from?

Fimm McCool

Really cool. A lovely tribute:

160-0cf243b777.jpg

EDIT: That's weird, I only just noticed they flipped the picture for the rulebook. Seems an odd thing to do, all those left-handed skellies they never made!

Dreamfish":2ue8958b said:
Very nicely done, those look like proper undead. Love the shields, could you share with us where they are from?

I took the shields from the new citadel skellies, hope that helps, old meets the new so to speak, really liked the shields, and thought they would fit old citadel undead perfectly somehow. :)

Jonas

I love it :mrgreen:

Very Oldhammer and/or Army of Darkness... You could add the Bob Olley Evil Ash mini as a leader ;)

Jonas":2n3lqeu2 said:
I love it :mrgreen:

Very Oldhammer and/or Army of Darkness... You could add the Bob Olley Evil Ash mini as a leader ;)

thank you :) might do a follow up with some other skellies, that Bob Olley's evil Ash would indeed complete the army of darkness feel :)

Back