Yet another Olivia

Suber

As current RealLifetm allows no place for attending events such as BOYL :cry: , I always miss the chance of meeting you gentlemen. Not only I drool over my keyboard for days after watching all your pics, but also go green with envy seeing the minis, and particularly the event special ones. But this time I managed to put my hands on Olivia (gee, that sentence sounds horribly without a context :? ), which has been an extremely rewarding experience (I'm not making it any better...).

Ahem. Pics.

The colours popped out quite naturally for me, I think that's more or less the way I envisioned the illustration all this time long. Maybe I could have done the trousers using green instead of brown, but I declare myself happy with the result. The significance of the mini truly means something to me, so I'm now in some kind of childish joy :grin:

Here it is alongside my other regular stuff.

Golgfag1

Inspiring stuff - I really must dig mine out of the treasure trove of stuff I brought back with me from BOYL, (Thank you everybody) and add her to the mix of 40k stuff I have collecting dust for far too long. :oops: :oops: :oops:

It also reminds me - I should also deliver the copies I have for those distinguished personages who weren't able to collect their miniatures over the course of the weekend - Ladies & Gentlemen, I will contact you all and arrange a visit to North London soon, October at the latest, honest 8-)

Paul / Golgfag1

Dooz

Great paintjob, she's such a cool miniature

really wish attending boyl was an option for me

Back