Andrew's Oldhammer Project Log

JonAtron

All great stuff, but I'm loving those servitors!

What do you do with all these figures? Shelve, game, sell them?

ardyer

JonAtron":142vdvk6 said:
All great stuff, but I'm loving those servitors!

What do you do with all these figures? Shelve, game, sell them?
I've got 3 little kids at the moment, so mostly shelve them, lol. About twice a year I get together with some semi-locals and game. The silver lining to never getting to play though is that I feel no pressure to paint anything in particular so I can just paint what I want when I want!

GeOrc

I like your Orcs very much. The contrast is very good, the colour satturation is fine and the effects are working very good. Your best Hero Quest figures so far! I think there is a huge development when comparing them with your goblins some years ago.
Kind Regards,
GeOrc

ardyer

GeOrc":3717m1pc said:
I like your Orcs very much. The contrast is very good, the colour satturation is fine and the effects are working very good. Your best Hero Quest figures so far! I think there is a huge development when comparing them with your goblins some years ago.
Kind Regards,
GeOrc
Thanks, I think the only advantage to the two year gap in this project has been the improvements that come with two more years of painting

GeOrc

Very nice painting on these zombies. The colour scheme is a bit to colourful fpr my taste, but the painting is very good executed with a lot of lovely details. Oh and that piper is a very beautiful miniature. I always love the concept of pipers in the Tabletop armies. Most stunning I have seen so far was a orc piper heavily converted from Franz Zander of one of his golden demon projects.

Kind Regards,
GeOrc

ardyer

Thanks, I try to introduce some vibrancy to contrast with the dullness in lots of other parts of a zombie.

Sleepysod

symphonicpoet":300qyyqg said:
Ooh! I love the Confrontation Scavvy. That hat is crazy! Well painted! :)

Seconded! Great use of colour. Also love the zombies - very jealous of anyone who can use vibrant colours to such good effect

symphonicpoet

Oh, very nice! Great collection of adventurers for your questing! Always have to love that dwarf. The wizard is great. Even Sir Rag-gnarled came out quite well. Great adaptation! :)

Ketil Trout

Always great to see some Heroquest. The god specific chaos warriors are very nice, and the alternative models for the heroes. Lovely painting.

Back