Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

kreoseus

Hi

I have 6 or 7 of the old preslotta samurai. Any idea what they are worth ?

I have most of the old grenadier ninja pack, so was thinking of doing a small diorama ,

Phil

Con-fusion

kreoseus":2hltin6w said:
I have 6 or 7 of the old preslotta samurai. Any idea what they are worth ?

I just picked up 12 of them for US$15 plus shipping on ebay. I think availability via Wargames Foundry has really brought down the price.

individually, about 2-3 quid i think. if you've got the complete set together its a fair bit more i think. i'm not an expert though so maybe i shouldn't have answered this!

I've got a Limited Edition 'Motley Maniac' or Death Jester(name on tab) from late 80's(?) still in the blister
Also Strontium Dog and BritCit Judge packs from Judge Dredd range, both in blisters
Any clues as to value?

Just John

A still in blister Motley Maniac sold for £17 on ebay recently but if that's any help. Surprised it didn't go for more actually. I've seen the strontium dog figures sell for about £4-£5 each individually but as a complete set they sold for £20 on ebay recently. No idea about the Brit Cit judge.

majorsoma

I have the FTD14 Dwarf Stretcher Party and was wondering what a recommended price would be for it? Thanks in advance majorsoma

Been looking at the Dwarf Dragon Slayer with Dragon head, again had one years ago, fancy having another go!
Noticed on ebay they seem to be £29.99 as a buy it now, or bids for about £18-22ish
What's a reasonable price for one?

Just John

A lot of the Limited Edition stuff sells at a bit of a premium. You'll probably be lucky to pick up a full set for less than £15 but with patience you could pick them up separately. The dwarf comes up often enough - the dragon head less so. Or keep an eye out on the US version of ebay - thats where I got mine quite cheaply.

ardyer

Just John":2yzkh17e said:
A lot of the Limited Edition stuff sells at a bit of a premium. You'll probably be lucky to pick up a full set for less than £15 but with patience you could pick them up separately. The dwarf comes up often enough - the dragon head less so. Or keep an eye out on the US version of ebay - thats where I got mine quite cheaply.

Went does he appear more here in the states?

treps

ardyer":m1mx66ml said:
Went does he appear more here in the states?
I have the impression that some LE edition were only limited in the UK and that some of them were sold for longer than the month they have should on other countries.

For example I do remember buying some LE miniatures from AGMAT (The official French producer/importer of Citadel Miniatures who later became Games Workshop France) a long time after their first publication in White Dwarf as limited editions.

On the other side, some of the miniatures advertised in White Dwarf were not available in France directly, we had to buy them directly in the UK, and that make them rarer than they should here in France...

majorsoma

Looking for a price check on these I removed their bases years ago so I've probably devalued them a fair bit.

Attachments

• 45ac4a69-5e49-498a-aedc-4b6b8aa7a426_zpsc0f83c51.JPG
    45ac4a69-5e49-498a-aedc-4b6b8aa7a426_zpsc0f83c51.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 3,590

Victor

I have acquired a huge collection of citadel miniatures (80s and early 90s) some time ago and want to sell the things I don't need. I've spent quite some time researching the value of the miniatures already and by pure accident came across these offers on ebay today for a supposedly very rare 1985 Chaos Pit Fighter, which I happen to own now:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390997491603? ... EBIDX%3AIT
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191542337776? ... EBIDX%3AIT

Is this miniature really worth £100 or something close to it?

I hope someone can help me and I hope it's okay if I ask questions like this here, as I do have more. :razz:

Back