Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

Vyper

I'd say £10-£15 seems reasonable. I've picked mine up for a tenner+postage, albeit that wasn't particularly recent!

Vyper

Could I please get a price check on the following (in somewhat rough condition):

1st Edition Rules: Warhammer Fantasy Wargaming System – Vols 1-3 (1983)
1st Edition Expansion: Forces of Fantasy Vols 1 & 3 (1983)
2nd Edition Rules: Vols 1-3 (1984)

Thank you.

Vyper

Ended up paying £30 for those books + a copy of 3rd edition Warhammer Fantasy Battles hardback.

Kaaleb

A friend can get Kremlo the Slann but he ask me, what value/best price he have or rather which was a fair price.

Would be nice if anybody can help me.

Cheers
Torsten

Harry

Kaaleb":3kylbh3i said:
A friend can get Kremlo the Slann but he ask me, what value/best price he have or rather which was a fair price.

Would be nice if anybody can help me.

Cheers
Torsten
Kremlo sells for between £8 to £16 .... so £12 seems fair.
I would pay £10 ... I have missed several on ebay bidding £10

JP.

I have an unreleased Citadel Orc given to me by Bryan Ansell as part payment for some work I did for Foundry. I'm looking at selling and trying to figure out a fair price. Any suggestions?

Con-fusion

JP.":178vcfaa said:
I have an unreleased Citadel Orc given to me by Bryan Ansell as part payment for some work I did for Foundry. I'm looking at selling and trying to figure out a fair price. Any suggestions?

Worthless. Just give it to me.

:lol:

I would suggest posting a picture.

ardyer

Worked out a purchase at Oldhammer Day NA from Rusty for a few things. The gentleman that he is told me to pay him something fair. Problem is, I have no idea what is fair on the Citadel Chaos Knights (they seem to be all over the place on ebay) and a blistered Bloodthirster. Anyone have a good idea of what the going rate for them are?

mbh

Bloodthirster - $20 is fair but might be on the high end for a friendly deal

Chaos knights are tricky because of the horses. The knights are definitely more common than the horses.

I would say $15 is fair but again, on the high end for a deal between pals.

KingKobra

At what price do a) The Goblin King from the chariot with the same name and b) the other brother Grimm (the small one) sell? Thanks!

Harry

TA2 Dwarf Jugger' steam tank type thing just sold for £225 (+£8 P+P) with 35 bids.
That needs updating. Last one I saw sold went for £100 in 2013 :shock:

That must put it in the top 5 ... after the Chicken Dragon, GIant, Chaos Dwarf Siege Jugger, and Ass Cannon.

Harry

...and RR1 BUGMANS CHAMPION DWARF JORJ RARE VARIANT PEG LEG AXE. £104
The only other single minis I have seen go for that money are M J and Kemmler

Back