Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy


Looking for something, something to sell or trade, this is the place!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar

Posts: 140

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Post Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:17 am

Re: Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

Any idea what the Sheffield Samurai is worth?
My blog http://quendilsworld.blogspot.co.uk
You can never have too many projects!
User avatar

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Posts: 4086

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Location: Watford, England

Post Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:10 pm

Re: Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

Whats the going value now of WhFB 3rd Rulebook, Armies and Seige (Rulebook and Armies are hardback, seige is softback) nowadays?
User avatar

Posts: 359

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

Could some kindly soul clarify what model "The Chaos Dwarf siege engine: £350-500" refers to?

Is it the one listed as "Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut" in the red Citadel catalogue of '91?
http://www.solegends.com/citcat1991b/cat1991bp290rcchdwfwms-02.htm
"We attack at dawn. The plan is victory." - unknown
User avatar

Posts: 2819

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Location: Bristol, UK

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:21 pm

Re: Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

I believe that's it, yes. The other possibility is the Whirlwind but I doubt that would reach anywhere near that mark, hard though it seems to be to find a complete one.
User avatar

Posts: 2819

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Location: Bristol, UK

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:23 pm

Re: Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

Fimm McCool wrote:I believe that's it, yes. The other possibility is the Whirlwind but I doubt that would reach anywhere near that mark, hard though it seems to be to find a complete one.


Nope, whirlwind mentioned separate so yes, I suspect it is the juggernaut.
User avatar

Posts: 81

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:50 am

Location: Borås, Sweden

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Re: Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

Gallivantes wrote:Could some kindly soul clarify what model "The Chaos Dwarf siege engine: £350-500" refers to?

Is it the one listed as "Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut" in the red Citadel catalogue of '91?
http://www.solegends.com/citcat1991b/cat1991bp290rcchdwfwms-02.htm


Im pretty sure it is the ass cannon and that theres just been a mixup.

Posts: 2078

Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:19 pm

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Re: Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

Whatever anyones feelings are on the matter, I think Nuln Spearman, £1370 really deserves to go on the list.
User avatar

Posts: 359

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Post Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:51 pm

Re: Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

Cassarus wrote:
Gallivantes wrote:Could some kindly soul clarify what model "The Chaos Dwarf siege engine: £350-500" refers to?

Is it the one listed as "Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut" in the red Citadel catalogue of '91?
http://www.solegends.com/citcat1991b/cat1991bp290rcchdwfwms-02.htm


Im pretty sure it is the ass cannon and that theres just been a mixup.


It would appear not as the ass cannon is indeed listed on it's own right near the aforementioned Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut, with a different price tag.

Chaos Dwarf Ass Cannon £250-300
"We attack at dawn. The plan is victory." - unknown
User avatar

Posts: 81

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:50 am

Location: Borås, Sweden

Post Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Re: Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

Gallivantes wrote:
Cassarus wrote:
Gallivantes wrote:Could some kindly soul clarify what model "The Chaos Dwarf siege engine: £350-500" refers to?

Is it the one listed as "Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut" in the red Citadel catalogue of '91?
http://www.solegends.com/citcat1991b/cat1991bp290rcchdwfwms-02.htm


Im pretty sure it is the ass cannon and that theres just been a mixup.


It would appear not as the ass cannon is indeed listed on it's own right near the aforementioned Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut, with a different price tag.

Chaos Dwarf Ass Cannon £250-300


Yeah I've sean that as well, but still I know I've seasn the ass cannon refered to as the siege engine. I guess its a mystery^^

Posts: 44

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Post Tue May 23, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: Guideline Prices for Rarer Items - Fantasy

hi, I was wondering if the goblobber complete valuation of £70-£80 is reasonable??

also could I have a sensible valuation for a complete, unpainted on sprue dwarf goblin-hewer please.

Thanks, Gary.
PreviousNext

Return to Private Sale/Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.