All sorted, can be deleted.

ardyer

Re: Wanted: 2 x Warhammer World Rogue Trader Rulebook

Jonas,

If you're still looking in August and willing to pay shipping costs from the USA, let me know. I'll be going to a con where GW had a booth and had had it for the last two years.

Jonas

Thanks.

I already had 2 people look in Warhammer World.

Latests news is, that they are currdntly OOP, but when the Realm of Chaos book sells out they will reprint. But that might take 6-12 months.

:o

Fimm McCool

Weird, I thought the RoC books were sold out but RT still plentiful.

Fimm McCool":21b147lj said:
Weird, I thought the RoC books were sold out but RT still plentiful.

Other way round, apparently. Still stocks of RoC last week when I went in.

Fimm McCool

Maybe they restocked RoC as it sold so fast and still have the remaining RT stock? I'm sure there were some disappointed people at BOYL last year who'd gone in and found empty shelves.

Fimm McCool":3icdonrj said:
Maybe they restocked RoC as it sold so fast and still have the remaining RT stock? I'm sure there were some disappointed people at BOYL last year who'd gone in and found empty shelves.

Both books are printed in China and are freighted by sea, so take months to arrive from the time of ordering, I spoke to a manager bod in there last week about them. There are no RT books left at WW, but there are some RoC ones left. Both books have so far only been printed once, and from what he said, they'll order a reprint of both once they've both sold out. As it's low priority, he estimated 6-12 months before they would be reprinted, shipped over and back in stock.

Back