Wanted- a few skaven

Fimm McCool

Does anybody have any of the following ratty men for sale or trade? Looking to get a few last pieces for an upcoming challenge:

Attachments

• skavvy.jpg
    skavvy.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,314

Snickit

I may have a few spare Champion 2, Verminlord with Sword and possibly Standard Bearer 3, rest I have, some unpainted but not spare I'm afraid.

Fimm McCool

Cheers chaps. The Rat Ogre is top priority at the moment, otherwise I have a unit of 1, which I suspect may not be all that useful!

Snickit

Fimm McCool":3qrdueh7 said:
Cheers chaps. The Rat Ogre is top priority at the moment, otherwise I have a unit of 1, which I suspect may not be all that useful!

Depends on the size of your game.....................

I defo have plenty of spare Eshin (don't bother with Night Runners, just use Gutter Runners) if you want some.

This old Grey Seer would offer council, put your faith in Clanrats and Jezzails. Plague Monks may be characterful and they get a nice 100 point magic banner option but in the grand scheme of things they're crap in 3rd.

Rat Ogres are awesome mini's but are the Skaven cannon ball magnet.

Lots of Clan Rats, deep in ranks, lead by Wizards (best leadership/cool bonuses) with Jezzail support and NEVER EVER EVER leave home without an Army Banner.

Fimm McCool

Ta boss rat. I'm creating my list mostly from assembling the forces I have, plus the nice selection I picked up from Rochie at the start of the summer. Fortunately that included 4 jezzails! It also included some plague monks, hence my fielding those. I'm going for character above 'perfect army list' but do want the units I field to have a chance of sitting on the field for longer than a turn. Don't worry, there are plenty of clanrats, an army standard and I have taken Andy C's point about picking wizards to lead units and not bothering with heroes.

I have that rat ogre spare if still interested.

I think I have a few others that you wanted as well and can look if interested...

Elton

Fimm McCool

Thanks Elton. Yes I would be interested. A few people have been in touch, but if I can get as much from one source as possible to reduce postage that would be grand. Cheers.

Bigshoota

I have a sizeable Skaven army that I am willing to let go of if I know its to a good home. Some well painted and some just in undercoat. I have pictures of everything. I am knew to this forum so unsure the best way to get pics to you?

Bigshoota

Fimm McCool":2kjk8rlz said:
Does anybody have any of the following ratty men for sale or trade? Looking to get a few last pieces for an upcoming challenge:

Attachments

• 09B917C2-0213-42F5-8C98-CD49762F0DAA.jpeg
    09B917C2-0213-42F5-8C98-CD49762F0DAA.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 466
Back