Looking for dwarfs

Fimm McCool

I have a confession to make...
I have never been a fan of dwarfs, or even dwarves. Dunno why but they never captured my imagination. Until now!

Now I find I have an impulse to put together a small force of Imperial Dwarves and so am looking to pick up some of the Red Catalogue Imperial Dwarfs, some Adventurers and Engineers as well as some 1994 Long Beards, Iron Breakers and Hammerers. I am starting with a completely blank canvas.

Don't have a lot to trade but happy to pay a couple of quid a dwarf or try and find something which eludes you. Cheers. :)

Fimm McCool

Cool beans, hope you enjoy the read. :)
Yup, there are some dwarfers I like the looks of there:
A1, C2, D2, C3, A4, B4, D4

Don't have anything on your list (still can't find the elusive KOS tail) but happy to buy 'em. :)

Jonas

Fimm McCool":36luf9h2 said:
Cool beans, hope you enjoy the read. :)
Yup, there are some dwarfers I like the looks of there:
A1, C2, D2, C3, A4, B4, D4

Don't have anything on your list (still can't find the elusive KOS tail) but happy to buy 'em. :)

Hi.

Maybe we can trade some anyway? I am very interested in one of the models from the Oakbound Myeri box set. The character Fimir with cloak and axe.

Would it be possible to break up a set?

Jonas

Adun

Hi maybe i have thom Dwarf you are looking for:

Goblobber sold, but i have one extra

only 3 pic's....

http://solegends.com/citboxes/bc3dwflords/index.htm
i have Unpainted:
Lastro Lupintal
The Baron
Dwarf Throbin death eye
Uther

i also have some Chaos Dwarf Hero's
Master of Madness Chaos Dwarfs
Chaos Dwarfs Khazek Doomlord

Dwarf Iron Breaker (not from Red Catalog) and many many more also Marauder Gaint raw
if you are interested let me know

Attachments

• IMG_0672.JPG
    IMG_0672.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 879
  • IMG_0763.jpg
    IMG_0763.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 879
  • IMG_0621.JPG
    IMG_0621.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 879

Fimm McCool

@Adun- Not in the Bugmans cart, but maybe in the top dwarf, the baron, uther and any other helmeted and plate armoued dwarfs you may have. :)

Back