WTB 80's and 90's Dwarfs

Tanath

After foolishly selling off my entire collection of precious dwarves many years ago, I'm wanting to start a new collection that I can enjoy painting and playing with using Oldhammer rules as I did as a teenager.

If anyone has any miniatures from the 80's and 90's circa either Citadel or Maruader, please let me know.

Thank you.

dazza36

I have a selection I'm looking to offload I will get photos as soon as I can but I know I definitely have 20 miners

Tanath

Thanks mate :) I realize that anything Oldhammer is really hard to get especially if starting over.

I placed an order for 20 Nordic Dwarves from the gorgeous Foundry range of miniatures. I think I will build my core from there range and then slowly build and collect units from the old Citadel/Marauder ranges over time to fill out the army.

I currently have some troll slayers and a few old Citadel dwarves in the post on there way, so it's a start :)

dazza36

Well this is what I have...

Miners 20 with full command
kTYeVn.jpg

Bugmans 20 with full command
jvS93p.jpg

10 longbeards full command + Dwarf converted to standard bearer + cannon & crew
bLZxBj.jpg

Various slayers
h28R6u.jpg

10 Ironbreakers full command
bEqQp8.jpg

Miscellaneous includinging King Alrik ? with shield bearers
TR7u08.jpg

So let me know if your interested in any of it. At the moment I would only be looking at selling the units as whole units but would be willing to negotiate price depending on what you want cheaper the more you buy LOL

Back