Epic stuff - Price Drop

Looking for something, something to sell or trade, this is the place!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:57 pm

Epic stuff - Price Drop

Hi,
I want to get a feel for whether this stuff has any value or if there is interest in it.
I have loads of ork stuff in particular. Many of the figures are still on sprues, some poorly painted, some ok painted to reasonable standard. At a guess there must be something like 60 sprues worth. There are around 60 metal vehicles, some of which are painted ok, and a number of bigger war machines. Sorry for the rubbish pictures, I can't seem to get to grips with a newish camera, but hopefully they will give an idea of what's there.

Big war machines - the biggest one is plastic, the others are metal. Ignore the titan/reavers, and the small 'stompas'? are off some of the plastic sprues. The metal ones are complete except that the belly gun might be missing from the one that is in pieces. Is the plastic one a GW product?
gargant2.JPG
gargant2.JPG (89.1 KiB) Viewed 681 times

Metal vehicles

Incidentally I have loads of cards which depict the units.

What sort of value do these things have?

Al
Last edited by MediumAl on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:07 pm

Re: Epic stuff

Stunty stuff. Much less of this.

I don't know if all of these items are GW products - especially the big drill thing.
stunty vehicles.JPG
stunty vehicles.JPG (117.22 KiB) Viewed 678 times

Eldar. Again, not loads and a mix of painted and unpainted. SMall number of war machines.
elder_vehicles.JPG
elder_vehicles.JPG (120.27 KiB) Viewed 678 times

Some Space marines. I started to paint some, a small number of vehicles are fully painted, but not loads, and there are some remote rocket batteries that have some conversion and scratch building. The 2 plastic reavers? are pictured with the Ork war machines above. The main weapons are there but I don't think they are complete. A bit of conversion and scratch-building could sort those for those who are so inclined.
marine.JPG
marine.JPG (176.94 KiB) Viewed 678 times

Al

Post Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:06 pm

That's a beautiful selection of stuff! I had an Eldar army back in the day and seeing the metal titans and grav tanks takes me right back.

I ebayed a bunch of plastic Space Marine Epic stuff earlier this year and got just over a tenner for it. It was all infantry and robots and dreadnoughts, probably about the same number as you have in the picture there but unpainted.

I'm no expert at all on the value of the rest but the only stuff in there that I recognise as non-GW is the large blue Squat VTOL-style things and the orange tanks on the far left in the same picture. The giant drill-tank-thing in the middle looks original but the carrier doesn't look quite right to me... the one i'm used to is here:

Those Ork Gargants etc are all GW. The big one is a Mega-Gargant that came with the second edition of Adeptus Titanicus. I know that the Imperator Titans are worth a lot now, not sure about the Ork stuff.

Basically, yes, it's all worth something, even the cards. Probably quite a lot.

For my services I will happily accept a Phantom Titan. :)

Donator

Post Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Thats a good selection of miniatures. I would be interested in some of the ork stuff, speacilly the slasher gargant (the mwdium next to the great one) and some vehicles.
I would sent you a Pm.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers

Post Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:01 pm

The 2 Imperial Titans are Warlord class Titans. Affectionately known as beetle backs. You have weapons for mounting on arms. Do you have the arms, and the weapons that go on the back?

http://www.solegends.com/citcat911/c211 ... tans-h.htm

Post Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:12 pm

Yeah, only non GW stuff are the two Vtols, which are Kenner MegaForce, diecast early 90s toys.
A few bits I'd be keen on if you want rid of it.

Will pm you.
Blog (Mostly Epic 2nd Ed): http://epicmot.blogspot.co.uk/

Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:51 am

Nice selection. Some of that stuff will fetch good prices if correctly labelled. For example the meatal great gargants in the first pic.

Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:53 am

Big drilll thing looks like an imperial hellbore. It is bigger than the Mole. That will generate some interest i am sure.

Post Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:13 pm

Thanks everyone for the responses. The drill is a hellbore, and it does have the ramp and the lifting bar.

I would prefer to sell all of it together as one lot for £250 plus postage - or happy for the buyer to collect and verify the items - I'm about 10 minutes drive from the M25 junction 8.

I believe I have the cards from the boxed set and a couple of expansions, but will be happy to provide whatever other information any prospective purchasers would want. Think I would get more in total by splitting it into lots, but the big C is chasing me down and I don't reckon on having the time or the energy to do it. Rather see it all go somewhere and get used than have it end up in a bin.

Preference would be to sell in UK. What with the cards, postage will probably be chunky.

Al

Post Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:48 am

MediumAl wrote:Thanks everyone for the responses. The drill is a hellbore, and it does have the ramp and the lifting bar.

I would prefer to sell all of it together as one lot for £250 plus postage - or happy for the buyer to collect and verify the items - I'm about 10 minutes drive from the M25 junction 8.

I believe I have the cards from the boxed set and a couple of expansions, but will be happy to provide whatever other information any prospective purchasers would want. Think I would get more in total by splitting it into lots, but the big C is chasing me down and I don't reckon on having the time or the energy to do it. Rather see it all go somewhere and get used than have it end up in a bin.

Preference would be to sell in UK. What with the cards, postage will probably be chunky.

Al

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes from here!

From what I know about epic pricing some of the stuff is very sought after, and £250 is a pretty reasonable price for it.
There is a specific facebook group for Epic trading. I'd stick it on there for £300, and see if any takers.

I'm tempted, but I'd probably get in trouble for it!
Next

Return to Private Sale/Trade