Epic stuff - Price Drop

MediumAl

Hi,
I want to get a feel for whether this stuff has any value or if there is interest in it.
I have loads of ork stuff in particular. Many of the figures are still on sprues, some poorly painted, some ok painted to reasonable standard. At a guess there must be something like 60 sprues worth. There are around 60 metal vehicles, some of which are painted ok, and a number of bigger war machines. Sorry for the rubbish pictures, I can't seem to get to grips with a newish camera, but hopefully they will give an idea of what's there.

Big war machines - the biggest one is plastic, the others are metal. Ignore the titan/reavers, and the small 'stompas'? are off some of the plastic sprues. The metal ones are complete except that the belly gun might be missing from the one that is in pieces. Is the plastic one a GW product?

Metal vehicles

Incidentally I have loads of cards which depict the units.

What sort of value do these things have?

Al

Attachments

• gargant2.JPG
    gargant2.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 2,885

MediumAl

Re: Epic stuff

Stunty stuff. Much less of this.

I don't know if all of these items are GW products - especially the big drill thing.

Eldar. Again, not loads and a mix of painted and unpainted. SMall number of war machines.

Some Space marines. I started to paint some, a small number of vehicles are fully painted, but not loads, and there are some remote rocket batteries that have some conversion and scratch building. The 2 plastic reavers? are pictured with the Ork war machines above. The main weapons are there but I don't think they are complete. A bit of conversion and scratch-building could sort those for those who are so inclined.

Al

Attachments

• stunty vehicles.JPG
    stunty vehicles.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 2,882
  • elder_vehicles.JPG
    elder_vehicles.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 2,882
  • marine.JPG
    marine.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 2,882

Plip

That's a beautiful selection of stuff! I had an Eldar army back in the day and seeing the metal titans and grav tanks takes me right back.

I ebayed a bunch of plastic Space Marine Epic stuff earlier this year and got just over a tenner for it. It was all infantry and robots and dreadnoughts, probably about the same number as you have in the picture there but unpainted.

I'm no expert at all on the value of the rest but the only stuff in there that I recognise as non-GW is the large blue Squat VTOL-style things and the orange tanks on the far left in the same picture. The giant drill-tank-thing in the middle looks original but the carrier doesn't look quite right to me... the one i'm used to is here:
MoleAndTermite.gif

Those Ork Gargants etc are all GW. The big one is a Mega-Gargant that came with the second edition of Adeptus Titanicus. I know that the Imperator Titans are worth a lot now, not sure about the Ork stuff.

Basically, yes, it's all worth something, even the cards. Probably quite a lot.

For my services I will happily accept a Phantom Titan. :)

snorri

Thats a good selection of miniatures. I would be interested in some of the ork stuff, speacilly the slasher gargant (the mwdium next to the great one) and some vehicles.
I would sent you a Pm.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers

craigm999

Yeah, only non GW stuff are the two Vtols, which are Kenner MegaForce, diecast early 90s toys.
A few bits I'd be keen on if you want rid of it.

Will pm you.

Nice selection. Some of that stuff will fetch good prices if correctly labelled. For example the meatal great gargants in the first pic.

Big drilll thing looks like an imperial hellbore. It is bigger than the Mole. That will generate some interest i am sure.

MediumAl

Thanks everyone for the responses. The drill is a hellbore, and it does have the ramp and the lifting bar.

I would prefer to sell all of it together as one lot for £250 plus postage - or happy for the buyer to collect and verify the items - I'm about 10 minutes drive from the M25 junction 8.

I believe I have the cards from the boxed set and a couple of expansions, but will be happy to provide whatever other information any prospective purchasers would want. Think I would get more in total by splitting it into lots, but the big C is chasing me down and I don't reckon on having the time or the energy to do it. Rather see it all go somewhere and get used than have it end up in a bin.

Preference would be to sell in UK. What with the cards, postage will probably be chunky.

Al

mubo

MediumAl":2kkap3n5 said:
Thanks everyone for the responses. The drill is a hellbore, and it does have the ramp and the lifting bar.

I would prefer to sell all of it together as one lot for £250 plus postage - or happy for the buyer to collect and verify the items - I'm about 10 minutes drive from the M25 junction 8.

I believe I have the cards from the boxed set and a couple of expansions, but will be happy to provide whatever other information any prospective purchasers would want. Think I would get more in total by splitting it into lots, but the big C is chasing me down and I don't reckon on having the time or the energy to do it. Rather see it all go somewhere and get used than have it end up in a bin.

Preference would be to sell in UK. What with the cards, postage will probably be chunky.

Al

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes from here!

From what I know about epic pricing some of the stuff is very sought after, and £250 is a pretty reasonable price for it.
There is a specific facebook group for Epic trading. I'd stick it on there for £300, and see if any takers.

I'm tempted, but I'd probably get in trouble for it!

MediumAl

Thanks to everyone who has provided help and the enquiries and suggestions. I'll give it another day or two to see if anyone on Oldhammer is willing to stump up the £250 before trying elsewhere. Not too fussed about getting more than that - it's more than I expected anyway.

Al

MediumAl

HI- last pitch on here just in case anyone is interested. I have some more pics to give more of an idea as to how much is there.

Attachments

• ep Chaos.JPG
    ep Chaos.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 1,826
  • ep Eldar.JPG
    ep Eldar.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 1,826
  • ep manuals and buildings.JPG
    ep manuals and buildings.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 1,826

MediumAl

See earlier post for pics of the Gargants

The Imperial cards are in the photo album below the SM cards - got bored with laying them out!

Attachments

• ep Ork 1.JPG
    ep Ork 1.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 1,825
  • ep ork.JPG
    ep ork.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 1,825
  • ep SM Cards.JPG
    ep SM Cards.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 1,825

MediumAl

This gives an impression of the number of Space Marine bits and pieces.

Last, and I guess least, squats. I forgot to picture the figures, but the overall inventory is as follows after.

It includes Space Marine, Armies of the Imperium and Renegades rules, Buildings from the Space Marine box along with the box itself, if that counts for anything.
The biggest element consists of Orks;
• 30 plastic sprues (Battlewagon type)
• 20 plastic sprues (warbike type)
• The above sprues have very few missing items and the majority are complete
• 160 additional battlewagons, of which I would say 20 are painted to an ok standard
• 80 bases of reasonably painted infantry and bikes
• Around 60 metal vehicles, including 6 Rokkits, some of which are painted to an ok standard, plus a few others which are incomplete but could be made complete by a bit of scratchbuilding.
• A big plastic gargant, 2 metal great gargants and 3 smaller (Slasher?) gargants. There may be one or two missing weapons but I think they are mostly complete.
• A box of part/poorly painted plastics, all sorts from infantry to stompas and a few fragments of sprues. Attached photo is not very good but it will give you an idea. There are a fair number of them.
• Templates, with over 140 unit cards.
Chaos
• Only 5 complete plastic sprues plus a small number of other plastics.
• 70 unit cards.
• Chaos cards plus a couple of template sheets.
Squats
• Around 16-20 sprues, around 50% of which have been detached and put on bases.
• Metal Goliath.
• Metal airship.
• 3 Iron Eagles on stands.
• 3 non-GW aircraft which look like they have drawn heavily on the Iron Eagles for inspiration.
• Templates and unit cards.
Eldar
• 2 metal phantom titans
• 2 metal avatars
• 14 metal hover vehicles
• 24 incomplete sprues - most of the missing items are included but have been detached and put on bases.
• Over 100 unit cards.
Space Marine/Imperial
• Imperial Hellbore
• 2 Plastic Titans? I think there are enough plastic weapons but there may be some smaller missing items. Key elements are there.
• 22 plastic Landraiders
• 47 plastic rhinos, handful of which have been converted. Small number painted to decent standard, along with some remote rocket batteries which have been scratchbuilt.
• Over 100 bases of infantry, landspeeders, etc
• Not GW – 12 diecast vehicles, 12 1/300 tanks and 4 larger metal tracked vehicles which were intended for conversion as Imperial vehicles.
• Over 250 Space Marine/Imperial unit cards

Attachments

• ep SM.JPG
    ep SM.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 1,825
  • ep Stunty.JPG
    ep Stunty.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 1,825

MediumAl

Now sold - delivered today. Thanks to those who helped with id and expressed interest. Hopefully we might see pics of them rampaging across someone's table in the not-too-distant future.

Happy Christmas and best wishes for the new year to all.

Al

Back