Wanted - Epic Tyranids

Skeletor

Hi, as the title suggests I'm looking for Epic Tyranids. I'm currently hooked on Epic 40k and Tyranids are by far my number 1 army since 2nd edition 40k. However for some regrettable reason I did not collect an epic version of them when they were available and ebay prices seem a bit on the high side for Tyranids
Rectangle or square bases is cool. If anyone has any, and is looking to sell or trade, let me know and we can see what we can work out.

Things I'd be looking to trade are: 3rd ed Wood Elves, Chaos Dwarves (big hat versions), High Elves 4th ed, RT Eldar (difficult to part with these though maybe for the right deal) lots of newer things WH 8th Tomb Kings, Empire, Lizardmen.

Also if anyone knows of Epic 40k or Epic v1/AT players in Belgium or the surrounding area let me know as it would be great to play someone other than my alter ego :roll:

Thanks everyone. Keep up the good work.

Tom

nalleolsson

I have 2 hierodule titans, 2 dominatrixes, 1 hive tyrant, 3 trygons, 3 haruspex, 9 dactylis and 6 exocrine. I also have some markers. Anything of interest?

Back