A favour to ask of new bloggers

Just John

With a lot of new Oldhammerers have come a lot of new blogs to follow. Problem is in a lot of cases there's no option to actually follow. Please remember to put up the 'follower' gadget to make life easier for those of us who want to follow you :grin: I don't tend to follow people with the email option either - enough shite ends up in my inbox without more..not that I'm saying your posts are shite, not at all ahem, I'll stop now.

Rant over

Thanks

Chico

Also I'd recommend following other peoples Blogs and add a Blogs I'm following list, promote others and they'll promote you in turn

Thantsants

Warlord Paul":gv2ptf82 said:
"Pass on always what learnt you have."~ Yoda.

Fixed ;)

There is a way of following blogs that don't have a Follow button, but it's a bit of a faff.

Click on the edit button for your blog list and then add the blog you want to follow by url - xclick "add to list", paste the url into the box and Bob's your uncle.

axiom

Just out of interest, is there a comprehensive list of Oldhammer blogs?

(hopefully my new blog has the correct following functionality...I've gathered 6 followers so far!)

Asslessman

May I also suggest getting rid of the Captcha crap that's so annoying.

Phreedh as stated up until where it was updated (just before the marvellous LEADPLAGUE blog you should all follow btw)

Back