Don Featherstone passes away

Just read this on the TMP page and thought others would like to know, if not already

Don Featherstone passes, sad news from Christopher Scott in England (quote): I am sorry to be the bearer of sad news but I have just heard that Don Featherstone passed away. I saw him a few weeks ago for one of his military dining club dinners and he was in good spirits but very frail. Unfortunately he had a fall and was discovered collapsed by a neighbour. He was taken into Southampton hospital and had been there a while but his general conditioned deteriorated. I have no other details only that he died yesterday. As I said I am so sorry to have to give you this news but thought you'd like to know.

Regards, Colonel Bill

He made us wargamers what we are today, RIP

Just John

Very sad news. It was rereading his books recently that inspired me to get back into wargaming and that you could never e too old to play with toy soldiers.

RIP

No doubt he is playing wargames with H.G. Wells, Robert Louis Stevenson, Peter Cushing and all the rest. Rest in peace sir, those of us about to roll a die salute you.

Back