Sure is quiet....(tumbleweed)

Blue in VT

...Too quiet I would say! :?

Hopefully its the calm before the flood of posts about how awesome the weekend is going.... :grin:

From the list of members on line right now...I see other sad sack like myself and Just John, Mutantdale....looking on from the sidelines... :(

Make us proud Lads!

Blue

Just John

I cant wait till its over - I'm sick to the teeth of Oldhammer Weekend this and Oldhammer Weekend that. The poor old Painting Challenges have fallen by the wayside and as for dear old Chico, well he has barely said anything offensive in days. Nope the sooner its over the better and things can return to normal. Luckily only us sad sacks are left to read this otherwise I might offend someone. Oh...

Chico

Also another plus note heh since alot of the Oldhammerer's will be at this weekend they won't be on ebay getting all the bargins :) Muahahaha all the old lead is mine.. wait wait.. someone lend me a tenner.. i'm skint :(

Also just to be offensive for John's sake... VAGINA! :ugeek:

Mutantdale

I am only here due to work and needing to visit family in hospital tomorrow.. but as Chico said (no not vagina) all the ebay bargains are mine... mwahaha

John I gave up on my august entry as it was a warband for this weekend but I have grand plans for the September/October challenge

MD

Thantsants

Would have liked to have got down to Bugman's but finances said no to a Friday and Saturday night stay. I'm driving down tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn like Padre (see you on the A1!).

Got a few "little" bits to finish off tonight - 6 weeks holiday and I'm still rushing round to get ready! :roll: :lol:

As for ebay - all the smart sellers know their main customer base is down in Nottingham this weekend and so won't listed much old lead - or at least I'd like to think so!

happy hunting :razz:

Just John

Skarsnik & Old Lead":2gd03xv6 said:
I'm currently sitting in bugmans bar waiting for gaj and dreamfish to arrive. It's a hard life...

See now thats exactly what I mean... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well enjoy yourselves, I'm dead jealous and determined to make next years one or possibly Salute if there is a crown going.

Harry

Like Thantsants I am still painting and rushing around. :grin:
But I will have a boat load of stuff to show you once I get a chance to take all the pictures.
Would also have loved to have gone up tonight but family responsibilities did not allow.
Will also be leaving bright and early.

Harry":2k1rccxk said:
But I will have a boat load of stuff to show you once I get a chance to take all the pictures.
Would also have loved to have gone up tonight but family responsibilities did not allow.

Talking of which - did you get my latest PM?

I'm getting very jealous as well, I hope you all have a great time and take a couple of minutes to think of all us poor saddoes that can't get there. Next year! Next year!

Harry

Citadel Collector":2gp4f58z said:
Harry":2gp4f58z said:

Talking of which - did you get my latest PM?
Yes and just replied.
Nearly there.

Just John

I reckon we should have a cross continental non Oldhammer Weekend attendee party at some stage tomorrow. I bet all those up at the Foundry would be dead jealous.

Dreamfish

Administrator
He guys, we just met Skarsnik & old lead and his friend up at warhammer world and had a look at the place. Nice to be able to finally see the place.

I'm now in the holiday inn together with gaj sharing a room. I'm not sure yet, but I just met the guy and I'm already sleeping with him? Feels a bit like cheating. Anyway all in the name of lead of course. Cannot wait to meet the rest.

Cheers,
Dreamfish

Chico

Dreamfish":180f314l said:
I'm now in the holiday inn together with gaj sharing a room. I'm not sure yet, but I just met the guy and I'm already sleeping with him?

Ok as everyone will be expecting me to comment here... You're sleeping with Gaj? NOW I'm jealous heh

Whitesun

Chico":1edegr2i said:
Dreamfish":1edegr2i said:
I'm now in the holiday inn together with gaj sharing a room. I'm not sure yet, but I just met the guy and I'm already sleeping with him?

Ok as everyone will be expecting me to comment here... You're sleeping with Gaj? NOW I'm jealous heh

Wait, is it nudehammer day or oldhammer day?

Back