POLL: Do you want an Oldhammer Forum Mini?

Do you want an Oldhammer Forum Mini?

• Yes, I'll support/interested in whatever mini concept comes out of this.

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Yes, depending on what concept is chosen and/or price.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • No, Its not my cup of tea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chico

So with the idea of a possible forum mini in the works we need a poll on who would be interested in a firm yes or no.

Just to remind you of the ideas (ATM, more ideas will likely be put forward)

Ideas so far:

Chaos Champion of Malal
Deamon of Malal
Undead Chaos Champion
Character inspired by Fimir, Zoat, Slaan, Amazons, Nippon, Cathay
Generic characterful adventurer to be used for WHRP
Oldhammer Champion/Mascot
Fighter on the front of 2nd/3rd edition
Set of Knights, One each year. Estalian Knight, A Tilian Knight, A warrior from Albion, A knight from Araby, A Samuri, Norscan Jarl,
Golden Gobbo
RoR - Lead Redempionists/Claws of Malal

Discussion Thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=814

-
Chico

Mutantdale

I think something Malal based seeing as its there birthday ;)

I will be buying it whatever it is anyway..
Have we thought on slotta or preslotta? preslotta seems more 2nd edition but it may not fit with other amries to well.

MD

Chico

Mutantdale":2tbicznz said:
I think something Malal based seeing as its there birthday ;)

I will be buying it whatever it is anyway..
Have we thought on slotta or preslotta? preslotta seems more 2nd edition but it may not fit with other amries to well.

MD

This is just a poll to see how many people are interested to base funds and orders on, there haven't been anything discussed on Preslotta or slotta ect but feel free to post ya ideas in the discussion thread :)

Attilla13

Hey I am sorry I missed the poll, as I tend to be too busy trolling ebay, the facebook group, or trying to get some hobbying done, between changing diapers...

But I would have voted for anything. - though champion of malal, the fighter from the rulebook, or an undead chaos champion could all be spectacular. I'd prefer if you went a Daemon route that we used really good artwork, like maybe Tony Ackland? And I'd love to see one painted by Andy Craig and Tim Prow....just to show us all how it is done! ;)

Thanks - Blake

Chico

Attilla13":19k08njk said:
Hey I am sorry I missed the poll, as I tend to be too busy trolling ebay, the facebook group, or trying to get some hobbying done, between changing diapers...

But I would have voted for anything. - though champion of malal, the fighter from the rulebook, or an undead chaos champion could all be spectacular. I'd prefer if you went a Daemon route that we used really good artwork, like maybe Tony Ackland? And I'd love to see one painted by Andy Craig and Tim Prow....just to show us all how it is done! ;)

Thanks - Blake

Voting hasn't started for what we are going to do yet, rather this poll is for finding out who'd be interested :)

Fimm McCool

Depending on the cost of getting a 'real' sculptor (preferably old school) I'd be happy to submit a sculpt for approval if a design were chosen.

Chico

Fimm McCool":3vzd74tx said:
Depending on the cost of getting a 'real' sculptor (preferably old school) I'd be happy to submit a sculpt for approval if a design were chosen.

That has my vote. Also if this fails to take off or another design chosen, Fimm would you be willing to sculpt a Champion of Malal for myself :)

Fimm McCool

Yup, you could commission a green. Be expensive to get a one-off metal mini cast mind. Wait until you see the Marsh Demons first though...

I would support a mini...support the community and all.

On another note addressing the other discussions of getting models sculpted and cast:

I have a friend who is a sculptor...with lots of images or at least a solid concept she is very good...and has been working in 28mm for 5 years now. I have had her sculpt some 40Kish things for me and is very good. Cost would be in the neighborhood of 100 to 200 Canadian dollars per sculpt. If someone wants something done and I am interested as well, I could front the money as I am curious how she will do in the fantasy world. Again, if there is lot of imagery out there, I don't see any problems.

I have a better friend that is a caster...resin...so if you can get over your metal-snobery, he would be a nice alternative for making units as the cost would be lower. As well, if I am interested, I can bribe/beg/trade with him to help keep costs down and help me get a bunch of the models.

Zhu Bajie

Basement Dweller":37k2v6l4 said:
...so if you can get over your metal-snobery.

I'll give you my metal when you pry (or take) it from my cold, lead hands :grin: or something.

BUMP!

Come on people. Vote. It's gonna be awesome.

Back