Old school Renaissance footknight greens (more added 18/5)

Re: Old school Renaissance footknight greens (more added 14/

Galadrin":fhyos37y said:
Very cool, any idea when the Renaissance Foot Knights will be available? I know The Assault Group is your exclusive distributor, but I only saw the Renaissance Dwarfs for sale on their website.

Well, it's a bit more complicated than that. Right now, TAG will only be distributing the dwarfs and halflings (coming real soon).

The humans and undead are still available directly through me from the "getting some" section on the blog:
http://whiteknightminiatureimperium.blogspot.be/search/label/Getting Some Humans

http://whiteknightminiatureimperium.blogspot.be/search/label/Getting Some Undead

They can be ordered by mail to: WKminis@yahoo.com

Currently, the 4 packs of generic knights (plumes and feathers) are available. They should be joined by the generic command and the boar knight command in a few weeks (at the mouldmaker for productionmoulding now).

The new boar knights and death knights are about to be sent to the mouldmaker for mastermoulding, so that will take some time yet.

Cheers
WK

The command sets for the Generic Footknights and Order of the White Boar Footknights are available through this blog now!

WKM-10: Generic Footknight with plumed helmets command: £9

WKM-10.jpg

kcom3.jpg

wkm10a.jpg

WKM-15: Order of the White Boar Footknight command: £10

WKM-15.jpg

boars5.jpg

As a reminder, the generic footknight infantry have been out for a while and are still available through me:

wkm11.jpg

wkm12.jpg

wkm13.jpg

wkm14.jpg

Blue in VT

Om my goodness YES!!! I'm so excited that these are finally available!

Cheers,

Blue

Re: Old school Renaissance footknight greens (more added 1/1

Just realised I somehow forgot to upload these sculpts by Mick Darpa for the Command group for the Templar Knights of the God of Death. The rank and file were shown earlier here.

The Champion's helmet is inspired by the Lord model in the MB/GW Battlemasters game, always a favourite with me. He's sporting a cloack covered in Raven feathers, because he's special.

2.jpg

The musician is a sturdy fellow who can get away with having only a bird on his helmet to show his allegiance:

1.jpg

The standard bearer:

3.jpg

These are scheduled to be mastermoulded this week or the next (finally), so productionmoulding hopefully won't be too far behind on both the command and the rank and file (assuming funds stretch that far).

Dreadaxe

Re: Old school Renaissance footknight greens (more added 1/1

These miniatures have Reiksguard footknight inspiration.

You have rules for play it to Warhammer Fantasy Battle 3 (White Dwarf rules), 4/5 (Warhammer Armies and Warhammer Armies Empire), 6 (White Dwarf rules).

Re: Old school Renaissance footknight greens (more added 18/

Mick Darpa has delivered another set of (in my opinon) characerful sculpts with an oldschool bent. This is another set of knights templar (on foot). These belong to the order of the Great Bear. They are wearing heavy fur cloaks, made from the skins of bears they killed themselves and wield impressive great hammers that strike fear in the hearts of their enemies just by looking at them.

The champion of the unit looks unimpressed by the enemy. He'll lift his hammer when they get close enough to smell their breaths... The bearhead adorning his helmet could also be painted differently to represent a particularly ugly direwolf if you prefer.

gbf1.jpg

The musician goes into battle armed with a "small" warhammer, to keep his other hand free in case his needs to blow his horn.

gbf2.jpg

The proud standard of the unit. No frills, just a carved bear's head to show what they are about.

gbf3.jpg

The first 5 rank and file Great Bear templar. I will post more pictures from different angles when I get them. A second set of rank and file figures, with bare heads, will be converted from these after moulding.

gbf4.jpg

gbf5.jpg

Re: Old school Renaissance footknight greens (more added 18/

It's been a while, but I have another two sets of figures released, the human footknights of the Order of the Great Bear:

http://whiteknightminiatureimperium.blogspot.be/search/label/Getting Some Humans

* WKM-21: Knights of the Order of the Great Bear command, on foot

What you get: Champion, standard bearer and musician (no bases)

What you pay: £10

WKM-20.jpg

* WKM-22: Knights of the Order of the Great Bear, on foot, with bearskins and great hammers

What you get: 5 Footknights (no bases)

What you pay: £13

WKM-21.jpg

Back