WFB3 Amazon Army List?

Galadrin

Does anyone recall the White Dwarf number that had the Amazon army list for 3rd Edition? I know there is a really useful website somewhere that has an index of all articles and Warhammer publications by edition, but I cannot recall the website address...

Thantsants

There's a Slann mercenary army list for use in the Old World (hunting down Bretonnian leg-eaters!) but I don't recall hearing of an Amazon army list.

There's a lot of detail given about the Amazons in the 2nd Citadel Compendium as part of the
Rigg's Shrine scenario if that helps.

Just John

The Warhammer Armies project has a list for Amazons. Its a compilation of anything written about the Amazons in Lustria so it should give you an idea where to start with building your own list. Its free to download and you can find it on Scribd or just google it.

Zhu Bajie

Just John":24ypoy3l said:
The Warhammer Armies project has a list for Amazons.

Unfortunately it's a pale mockery of what the Amazons should be, no bolt pistols for a start and all the artwork falls into the soft-core fantasy pinup dross so deftly avoided by Halliwell and Blanche in the original conception. Nerd-rage!

As Thantsants said the best source is the Riggs Shrine scenario, and along with the 2nd Edition Bestiary and the brief mention is 3rd is the full extent of official Amazon coverage. I'd give them sea-elf and slann allies, but that depends on the timeline.

Back