Kitbashes, Conversions & Scratchbuilds from over the years

Padre

Re: Kitbashes, Conversions & Scratchbuilds from over the yea

Chico":3dw0lpys said:
Arhhh for the Zombie Pirates it was all about the Deck Gunners and The Queen Bess (The big ass cannon), spend coundless hours making and painting them. Never did get a game as when i got evicted in '08 they and large lot of stuff ended up being left behind. :(

Ah, I use the following guns for Deck Gunners (substituting the living pirates for undead ones)...

Deckguns.jpg

And this was my Queen Bess in a major battle during one of my own 'story' campaigns ...

TabrizPicPreBattleA2.jpg

She's fairly big, and one might think "But oh, the original was so useful as a pencil sharpener," yet it just so happens this is a pencil sharpener too. I'm starting to wonder if all non-pewter/lead cannons are pencil sharpeners!

Here she is seen more clearly. Her royal/rusty majesty is on top of a hill in a little fort.

TabrizPicPreBattleA1.jpg

Naagruz

Love your warmachines! They have an incredible Heath Robinson quality that makes you want to keep looking.

The bar scene & goblin rat-handler are ace as well!

Chico

Wonderful use of non-gw toys there :), fore my Queen Bess i ended up using the an Orc Stonethrower chassis with a Chaos Dwarf Earth shaker, so it looked like a big mortar on a floating raft.

Back