Confrontation play aids

WW000

I've been watching with some interest people's adventures in actually play Confrontation over the past few years.

I've never played an actual game of it myself, but reading through a PDF of the playtest "script" version of the rules spurred me into running through some set pieces to try and get a feel for how they work, and they actually seem like they'll work well. However, there is a lot to keep track of, and the rules aren't arranged very intuitively for looking things up - so I made some character sheets to ease things along.

The idea is to print them double-sided, so that every character has a personalised sheet with some useful gameplay information on the reverse.

Equipment, readied weapons and injuries are intended to be recorded by drawing/notes on and around the figures on the sheet. This seemed to be the easiest way around the problem of remembering just what everyone is holding at any time, how much ammunition is loaded, who got shot where, etc.

I'd be interested in thoughts & feedback. I hope to get in a game one day, so I thought I'd get prepared.

Sheet front

Sheet back

Back