Hello!

I just remembered about this site having a bout of depression remembering most of the people I used to play with abandoned it for AoS and 8th 40K.

I just submitted myself for locations on Oldhammer world map, hoping to get a game sometime! I figured I'd become more active and say Hello.

Fimm McCool

Hi there. I guess most of us are more the other end of the spectrum with 1st through 3rd, maybe a dash of 4th and 5th. Still I believe oldhammer is a state of mind, looking forward to seeing your creations.

ramshackle_curtis":zpg9pi2r said:
Yeah, dont get sad about games have fun with them. Alot of the older rules really help you be creative and have fun with figures ;)

My issue is most people I know moved onto 8th 40k and Age of Smegmar because it's simpler, I do appreciate that they are simpler, but, it's been dumbed down..

portman

Never made it past third personally - too busy getting married and having kids!

I'm hoping to play some 2nd ed. soon - my daughters been really interested in the boxed set I've been piecing together, I even caught her nosing through my old 90's copies of WD recently - she's asked to play some games.

Welcome to the forum!

portman":14y8rxkq said:
Never made it past third personally - too busy getting married and having kids!

I'm hoping to play some 2nd ed. soon - my daughters been really interested in the boxed set I've been piecing together, I even caught her nosing through my old 90's copies of WD recently - she's asked to play some games.

Welcome to the forum!

I have third edition and would consider playing, though I fell in love with 5th.

I am modding 7th to be more user friendly.

Back